1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Video editing

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Mourine, Mar 24, 2023.

How much do you charge a client for editing a 5 minutes video??.

Mourine, Mar 24, 2023 IP
  2. McAlexis

McAlexis Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I’m not a video editor, but I can share with my past experience with hiring video editors. The cost of editing a 5-minute video can vary quite a bit depending on factors like the complexity of the project and the experience level of the editor. Typically, I've seen rates ranging from around $50 to $250 per hour or more, with an average editing time of 2-3 hours for a 5-minute video. So, I would expect the charging to somewhere in the range of $100 to $750 for 5-min project.
    The range is big of course. It's always good idea to communicate your budget and expectations upfront, as pricing can vary widely depending on the specifics of the project.

McAlexis, Apr 1, 2023 IP
  3. Annaccond

Annaccond Member

Best Answers:
    That depend on what kind of editing. There will be different charge for just simple adjustments (improving quality, colours etc.) and different one for more complex project like synchronizing audio, adding titles, subtitles, creating custom intro etc. $10-20 a minute on average.

Annaccond, Apr 6, 2023 IP
  4. dney

dney Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i am editing myself :)

dney, May 3, 2023 IP