1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Video editing help (rotate film 90 degrees)

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by Lever, Feb 3, 2005.

OK, this is a web/design-related question; couldn't think where else to ask this...

I got a handful of videos that need editing - they were shot on a digi SLR in portrait but need to be rotated 90 degrees to be seen correctly and may need to be cropped/re-sized for web too. Anyone know how to do this/what progs I can use/who can do this for me? Any help greatly appreciated.

Many kind thanks in advance :D

Lever, Feb 3, 2005 IP
  2. SEbasic

SEbasic Peon

Best Answers:
    I think Adobe Premier should have an effect to allow you to rotate the image, but if it doesn't, AfterEffects certianly will do...

Premier also lets to burn to Quicktime and wmv and mpeg etc...

SEbasic, Feb 3, 2005 IP
  3. Lever

Lever Deep Thought

Best Answers:
    Aha, coolstuff, SE, Thankyou. Just had a look for Premier ($699 :eek: ) but there's a demo that "offers many of the application's professional features." I shall DL and hope it can rotate ;)

Lever, Feb 3, 2005 IP
  4. SEbasic

SEbasic Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, the demo should be fine...
    AfterEffects I think is even more expensive so it's a non-starter...

Not too sure whether the premier demo would give you the web publishing stuff though...

SEbasic, Feb 3, 2005 IP
  5. Lever

Lever Deep Thought

Best Answers:
    Crikey, AfterEffects is USD699 and USD999 (standard & pro versions) I'll give the Premier demo a whirl later and see what it can do...

I mean, hey, if I was employed to film volleyball beach babes full time then I'd be happy to invest in the full package, but until that job rolls in... demos it is :)

Lever, Feb 3, 2005 IP
  6. Lever

Lever Deep Thought

Best Answers:
    Crikey, AfterEffects is USD699 and USD999 (standard & pro versions) I'll give the Premier demo a whirl later and see what it can do...

I mean, hey, if I was employed to film volleyball beach babes full time then I'd be happy to invest in the full package, but until that job rolls in... demos it is :)

Lever, Feb 3, 2005 IP