1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Contest VIDEO CONTEST! Looking To Buy Easy Video! Custom Video! $30 Paypal!

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by Pointfrenzy, Jun 9, 2012.

I am looking a video that can introduce my website, what we do and how we do it.
    Website url: Pointfrenzy.com
    The Best Video Of Either One Or 2 Is the Winner! (please post to youtube and post me links) $30 Paypal!
    Pick either 1 or 2 and submit it, or both.
    Red Is not required, but wanted!

Details for Video 1:
    I want the video to be like the video here --> http://www.cpalead.com/ (the video should be completely text and design based to fit my website color scheme)
    I need someone to make the video with a clear understandable friendly voice over.
    I need you to write the script for the video
    Sometime in the video say something like "sign up with pointfrenzy to start earn free prizes" (with logo)

Details for Video 2:
    I want a video with 5 people who each say a word in a sentence like, "person1: Free" person 2: rewards"
    I don't know you will have to script it, but I want a video with real people introducing and thanking pointfrenzy.com for there rewards.
    I want the video to fit are color scheme
    I need someone to make the video with a clear understandable friendly voice over.
    I need you to write the script for the video
    Sometime in the video say something like "sign up with pointfrenzy to start earn free prizes" (with logo)

Pointfrenzy, Jun 9, 2012 IP