1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Vici Tempus

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Pieron Investments, Jan 12, 2018.

Why are you selling this site?
    I no longer have time to keep it up as I have other work that I am trying to focus on.

How is it monetized?
    There are currently no ads running on the site, it makes money off sales.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    Yes, It comes with an Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook Page. The instagram currently has 1,700 followers

How much time does this site take to run?
    An hour a day usually for the best sales but it is drop shipped based so not much time is needed

What challenges are there with running this site?
    None

The site currently receives 200 - 1200 views per month as there are no promotions running this month due to me selling, but when I was promoting there was a high increase of sales. It has a lot of potential I just do not have the time anymore to run it properly but I feel with proper management it can really skyrocket.

Pieron Investments, Jan 12, 2018 IP
  2. Pieron Investments

Pieron Investments Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Also please feel free to contact me with any questions or with any offers as I am always up for a negotiation! :)

Pieron Investments, Jan 12, 2018 IP