1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Vice-Presidential Debate, Who won?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by jebby, Oct 5, 2004.

?

Who won the vice-presidential debate?

Poll closed Oct 12, 2004.
  1. Dick Cheney

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. John Edwards

6 vote(s)
    54.5%
  3. It was a Draw

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
    Who do you think won the debate and why? I put a category of "draw" for all you flip-floppers ;)

jebby, Oct 5, 2004 IP
  2. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    John Edwards made Dick Cheney look like what he is, a crook who is profiting from war and oil, ripping off the American people and lying non-stop.

Anyone who can not see that should go back to grade school, cus you ain't been around.

The republicans are full of it.

Oil hit a record high near 53.00 a barrel today, thank Bush Senior and his old administration working with his puppet son for this economic disaster.

anthonycea, Oct 7, 2004 IP
  3. wafflenator

wafflenator Peon

Best Answers:
    It looked like he was the Principal, and little Edwards was the wayward student. :eek:

wafflenator, Oct 7, 2004 IP
  4. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    I always hated every Principal I ever had in school and that has not changed, Cheney Sucks, so does Bush.

If they did not steal everything in site (including the last election) these clowns and criminals would not have shit.

Get real man :rolleyes:

5. jebby

jebby Active Member

Best Answers:
    Cheney likes to talk about Kerry's senate record when Cheney's own record in the House is deplorable.

jebby, Oct 7, 2004 IP
  6. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Cheney is the biggest criminal since Nixon in government, he needs to go back to Wyoming or wherever the fricking thief lives and crawl under some rock.

Any Cheney and Bush supporters want a job rebuilding IRAQ? Cheney's company will give you a job if you want to serve your country (Halliburton).

What a bunch of cowards that send young boys and girls to their deaths for nothing but to steal money. They point guns at weekend warriors heads and force them to go to IRAQ (RESERVE SOLDIERS) to serve Houston Oil men.

Read this all you brave folks that support Bush, but you do not have to go to Iraq with a target on your backs like these soldiers WHO DO NOT WANT TO FIGHT FOR THE CRIMINAL BUSH ADMINISTRATION.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2002039926_lockdown19.html

The greedy bastards and killers.

What a joke these ARSE's have made out of America, Bush senior and these Republican clowns.

7. randfish

randfish Peon

Best Answers:
    I think Edwards could have been stronger, but was lucky to come out even. Cheney is a formidable, intimidating individual and the ease with which he spins any material presented to him makes him even more daunting.

It would have been better for Cheney if he had stuck to lies that were not disprovable with video clips and photographs - i.e. This is the first time we've met...

randfish, Oct 7, 2004 IP
  8. jebby

jebby Active Member

Best Answers:
    So true. I love how the Bush campaign refuses to back down from their lies. Republicans are even lying about the lies "I don't think Cheney was lying"

jebby, Oct 7, 2004 IP
  9. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    You guys that say Cheney won are out of your minds, he looked like a criminal that was getting ready to go to jail.

In truth that is what he is worried about since he and Bush will be both charged with crimes if they do not steal another election.

Dear old Dad and Brother Jeb will pull out all the stops again to keep the heat off of the "Bush Family Foundation", you can bet your ARSE on that, they do not want to bet their ARSES on the DEM's in power sending the justice department to investigate their many crimes.

So they will do their best to lie and to steal another election, would you lie or would you rather get investigated?

10. Extranet Guy

Extranet Guy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think we all lost.....reminded me of a couple fifth graders....I'm rubber, you're glue, everything you say bounces off me and sticks to you...

Extranet Guy, Oct 7, 2004 IP