1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Veto power....an abuse of power?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Spoiltdiva, Feb 1, 2012.

1. N_F_S

N_F_S Active Member

Best Answers:
    you got it wrong Im 28, but your joke taken. means you can only joke and muck around. How old are you?

N_F_S, Feb 9, 2012 IP
  2. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Elderly by comparison.

Obamanation, Feb 9, 2012 IP
  3. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Of course it's an abuse of power . Let's put Somalia in charge and piss off all the superpowers . In 10 years or so will have enough tension to finally start WWIII . That will be awesome . I mean think about it . What can be cooler then a nuclear winter ?

ApocalypseXL, Feb 11, 2012 IP
  4. N_F_S

N_F_S Active Member

Best Answers:
    Al-Qaeda extends its support to Syrian uprising

http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2012/02/12/194120.html

Is that who US supports? Oh, well. I guess Al-Qaeda is already "democratic". :) Lets wait for a new suicide bombers(Jihadists), they are coming.

N_F_S, Feb 12, 2012 IP
  5. boblord666

boblord666 Member

Best Answers:
    AQ seems to be doing well. US official says:

"Fears of AQI's widening ambitions are one reason why the US wants to maintain good relations with Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki despite concerns over his increasingly autocratic rule, a second US official said.

''We desperately need to partner with him [al-Maliki] to go after al-Qaeda,'' the official said. ''Because these guys are already spreading. They did the two attacks in Damascus.''

boblord666, Feb 12, 2012 IP
  6. N_F_S

N_F_S Active Member

Best Answers:
    wow, they even say it officially?

Iraqi Jihadists and weapons flow to Syria

http://rt.com/news/iraq-weapons-smuggle-syria-093/

poor syrians, that will escalate a bloody civil war. But knowing that most of syrians support Assad, he should win, if there won't by any 3rd country involved supporting either side.

N_F_S, Feb 12, 2012 IP
  7. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    al-Zawahiri is one of two people still considered part of the core leadership of Al-Queda, down from 47. I think what the general is getting at here is just how many people who think like Mikael there are on the planet, who think killing Muslims makes them somehow greater. The fact Assad is Shia in a Sunni majority country doesn't hurt.

Russia is already selling Assad weapons. Iran is sending people, equipment and weapons. Out of curiosity, why have YOU taken sides in a civil war? It seems you want Assad to crush (kill) those who don't support him, estimated at at least 45% of the Syrian population. You by chance Shia, or do you think a Syrian victory somehow makes Russia greater, something you obviously care about.

Obamanation, Feb 12, 2012 IP
  8. boblord666

boblord666 Member

Best Answers:
    Wake up to news this morning that AQ is saying the west is useless and can't be depended on to do the right thing by Syria.

"AL-Qaeda's chief has called on Muslims from other countries to support rebels in Syria seeking to overthrow President Bashar al-Assad, saying they cannot depend on the West for help. "

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...or-syrian-rebels/story-e6freonf-1226269246036

This is the Arab Spring right?

9. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Thats quite a change in stance! I thought AQ loved the west. What has changed?

LoL. Seriously though, before the West was the "great satan" for our military intervention in Arab affairs. Now the West is the "great satan" for failure to intervene with our military in Arab affairs. At least they stayed consistent in their hatred for the west. Their constituents must be the dumbest people on the planet.

Never fear Syrians. AQ is on it's way to rescue you by putting bombs in schools and churches. LMAO.

Obamanation, Feb 12, 2012 IP
  10. boblord666

boblord666 Member

Best Answers:
    I guess they think that because they got you working for them in Libya and now sharia is up and running there they could somehow suck you in and get the big guns firing in Syria so they could get sharia there too. Lucky the west were too smart for them and wouldn't come into that little ruse.

11. earlpearl

earlpearl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ahhhh....Al Queda. How hilarious.

earlpearl, Feb 12, 2012 IP
  12. N_F_S

N_F_S Active Member

Best Answers:
    Shall I remind you who is the #1 weapon dealer in the world? I do care about it, as you care about Israel. Very simple - allies. The only difference is that I admit it, but you cant, you are hiding behind Iraq and AQ. You by any chance can tell if Lybia is now became a better place to leave? Do you personally wish syrians the same?

Last edited: Feb 13, 2012
    N_F_S, Feb 13, 2012 IP
  13. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    The more important question to ask is if I care. Khadafi is dead. I care about that. Lybia's fate is in the hands of the Lybians. If they want to go with an AQ supporting style of government, I'm sure we can accommodate then with additional weapons, dropped en masse from an B2.

Obamanation, Feb 13, 2012 IP
  14. N_F_S

N_F_S Active Member

Best Answers:
    ^ and this person telling me about selling weapons. lmao :)

UK to aid Syria rebels

The west can only aid now, why not send their troops there? Nah, they are smart. I hope Russia will not send its peacekeepers there as UN asks, that would be stupid.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2012
    N_F_S, Feb 13, 2012 IP