1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Veto power....an abuse of power?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Spoiltdiva, Feb 1, 2012.

1. Mikaël2

Mikaël2 Member

Best Answers:
    If someone committed murder, I don't think the family of the victim should pay for the killers prison cell. He should be put to death. If its a minor crime then he/she can be put behind bars.

Mikaël2, Feb 6, 2012 IP
  2. boblord666

boblord666 Member

Best Answers:
    You sound like a Texan.

boblord666, Feb 6, 2012 IP
  3. Mikaël2

Mikaël2 Member

Best Answers:
    Just imagine a foreign army invading the USA to put an end to capital punishment.

Mikaël2, Feb 6, 2012 IP
  4. popotalk

popotalk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Oh my ! These people are really trying to look for a special halal water. LMAO !

popotalk, Feb 6, 2012 IP
  5. Mikaël2

Mikaël2 Member

Best Answers:

[​IMG]

Mikaël2, Feb 6, 2012 IP
  6. N_F_S

N_F_S Active Member

Best Answers:
    facts? I proved my statement, now you can prove yours.

?? Russia ready for it anytime like no other :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Oh , well.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2012
    N_F_S, Feb 7, 2012 IP
  7. Install

Install Member

Best Answers:
    This 2012 year will be difficult for inter policy. No doubt.

Install, Feb 7, 2012 IP
  8. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    LOL. Yah, the jury in your mind has found in your favor. Carry on.

Regarding your idiotic photos, not sure why you are posting them. Were you unable to follow the thread? I suspect you are english as a second language, so allow me to repost the relevant posts for you here.

Seems you think targeting peaceful civilian with weapons is all well and good, or you wouldn't be taking Mikael's idiotic question and it's obvious answer out of context in an effort to make the US seem like the aggressor. Notice how I didn't post photos of actual combat attrocities like the bodies of US troops being dragged through the streets of Somalia, or hung from the gates of a town in Iraq. If you want to talk about atrocities committed in actual combat operations, I can list them 10 for the opposition to 1 of the US, regardless of whether you want to talk about Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, or places we are aren't even involved such as Egypt, Syria, or Iran.

You flash around a few pictures of US troops expecting the world to forget what is common practice among your heroes, or how this whole mess got started.

Obamanation, Feb 7, 2012 IP
  9. N_F_S

N_F_S Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thats a "no"? ok.

my idiotic photos? I didnt take them, so you call US troops idiots, right?

are you really not sure? cmon man think, why they dont bomb China, Japan, Spain, Portugal, Brazil, etc. Ill help you a lil bit:

consequence [kon-si-kwens, -kwuhns]
    the effect, result, or outcome of something occurring earlier: The accident was the consequence of reckless driving.

strange, I thought US is member of UN. Rice's speech clearly shows how are you "not involved".

Oh, look how many rebels gathered:
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...-in-Syria-for-talks-with-President-Assad.html

p.s: English is my 3rd language :)

N_F_S, Feb 7, 2012 IP
  10. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Yah, the Balinese folks should have thought about the consequences of going to Papas and Beer. The Balinese are such a war like people you know. Those Brits should have known better than to get on the that subway. 100% of the million dead Iraqi's should have known better than to embrace the wrong sect of Islam, depending on who you are talking to.

If you are such a believer in consequence, then you understand perfectly well why you have a photo of US soldiers urinating on the corpses of enemy combatants. You should get why the Palestinians do not have a state more than 60 years after the UN granted it to them.

Like you, I am a HUGE believer in consequence. Unlike you, I actually understand that purposefully targeting and killing civilians for political purposes is not a just consequence for anything. I suppose we differ in the same way on beating women. Feel free to call it cultural. I'll call it stupidity.

11. N_F_S

N_F_S Active Member

Best Answers:
    Of course I am a believer in consequence, I'm also pretty good in math, and surely can spot who started first. If you invade any country expect the same back, common sense, aint it?

care to explain who are these REBELS?

[video=youtube;IBBbikkWk44]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBBbikkWk44[/video]

N_F_S, Feb 7, 2012 IP
  12. Mikaël2

Mikaël2 Member

Best Answers:
    His primitive brain does not allow him to understand this. I say don't waste your valuable time with him.

Mikaël2, Feb 7, 2012 IP
  13. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    It sure is. Remind me again what country the Balinese invaded? How can you possibly be good at math with such horrible logic skills?

By the way, I appreciate the off topic video showing of support for Medvedev in Syria. Such a contrast to this video.

[video=youtube;cHvYwLBWOJQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHvYwLBWOJQ[/video]

Perhaps Medvedev and Putin can escape to Syria to flee justice at the hands of their own people. Then again, your video doesn't show the other half of Syria that would be just as happy putting a bullet between Medvedev's eyes, so perhaps that is a bad idea.

14. boblord666

boblord666 Member

Best Answers:
    Another view of Syria.

"Despite the diplomatic crisis Syria now faces, Mr Assad still boasts strong local support.

''There's good reason why 55 per cent of Syrians polled recently still support Assad. They prefer his (flawed) promise of security and stability to the (untested) opposition's offer of a democracy enveloped in blood,'' Ed Husain, a senior fellow for Middle Eastern studies at the Council of Foreign Relations, wrote in The New York Times.

''Assad's appeal is not that he offers freedom, but security.''

''Much is in Assad's favour. Iraqi refugees are ubiquitous in Syria, and they recount how post-Saddam Iraq went horribly wrong. Damascus and Aleppo, Syria' largest cities and business hubs, remain subdued. The ruling Baath Party is intact.''

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/world/russians-to-push-assad-for-reform-20120207-1r5l9.html#ixzz1ljb1ELJB

boblord666, Feb 7, 2012 IP
  15. N_F_S

N_F_S Active Member

Best Answers:
    Alright, now you started to think. So 100% of americans support Obama, right? No, so what is you flaming about? If 55% support Assad, why the hell anyone can judge a country based on 45% or even less? Its just a game to make Syria pro-western, and you cannot admit it. Nothing to do with how they gonna live after that. Example : Lybia

Since when its an offtopic? I can remind you that the topic is about Syria. With the same success we can move overseas:

[video=youtube;uulMl1cMfos]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uulMl1cMfos[/video]

N_F_S, Feb 7, 2012 IP
  16. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    What do you mean?

17. N_F_S

N_F_S Active Member

Best Answers:
    The video tells it.

Not everyone happy in US, shall someone come to US and "make them happy" like US does to others?

N_F_S, Feb 7, 2012 IP
  18. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Ahh. Exactly what I thought you meant. Once again, you need to pull your head out of the sand and quit getting your information from places like commondreams.org.

First, Occupy Wall St has become extremely unpopular in it's few months of existence. Sure they have the endorsement of both the Nazi Party USA and the Communist Party USA, but here in America, that pretty much means you are hated.

Second, If someone were to come "Make us happy" it would have to be someone with that capability. Russia doesn't have the muscle to jack itself off, so it certainly wouldn't be you guys. God knows nationalism coming from your part of the world seems odd, considering the state of your country.

My friends tell me nationalist gangs have taken to the streets and subways in Russia, supposedly with the support of Putin, beating down anyone who doesn't appear to be of the proper ethnic group. I probably shouldn't be surprised.

I'll give you the same advice I give the rest of the Islamists. Before worrying about the US, take care of your own stinking cesspoole of a nation, with it's corruption, crime, racial violence, and poverty. When your youngest and most educated women quit whoring themselves out to any lonely American man in hopes of gaining American citizenship by marriage, despite the fact the guy is 80 years old, has a diseased dick, and is poor by American standards, perhaps you will have some room to start talking smack. In the meantime, you do what Putin tells you.

19. N_F_S

N_F_S Active Member

Best Answers:
    US not considering arming Syrian opposition

http://www.wdtn.com/dpps/news/polit...ing-arming-syrian-opposition-nt12-jpe_4065546

look, democracy comes, what are you going to say now Obamanation, about syrians killing syrians? What are your thoughts on McCain, the army veteran?

Im not telling that Russia will come to you, nor do I want that. But I would love to see your official reaction, if we lets say placed something on Cuba. You know, the only way to feel what other people feeling is to feel it yourself. As of know, you play your small wars on other continents recruiting immigrants into that.

Putin doesnt tell me anything, haha, I dont even vote for him. Putin is not Russia, Putin dies, Russia stays, so leave that anti Putin cr*p. The fact the Russia got stronger with Putin is 100% comparing to a drunk american puppet Eltsin, and thats why you dont like him, tough luck. Most of the people I know will vote for Putin, and even CNN will not help your paid anti Putin opposition here.

My nationalism is a fine thing of every patriot, as long as it doesnt expand outside of the country with "weapons of democracy", unlike yours.

You just proved that you just showing your muscles, and its not about "democracy", but believe me all empires fall sooner or later, history shows that.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2012
    N_F_S, Feb 9, 2012 IP
  20. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    That would require you to be old enough to vote ;)

Who cares? Syria is in a state of civil war, all on it's own. Russia and Iran are actively helping and arming one side. If we decided to arm the other and help the other, we would only be acting like Russia. I personally don't care, as I doubt the people who will replace Assad are any better than Assad. Let em fight it out, and get Russia and Iran out of the picture, hypocrite.

Uh, you already implied that.

Are you really that unfamiliar with history? Seriously. Read your history books. Russia tried placing something in Cuba when they were actually powerful, and the US prevented it. More importantly, WHAT HAS THIS GOT TO DO WITH ANYTHING? You are the absolute worst with the rambling topic switches.

Who said I don't like him? He makes me laugh, with his "tough guy" photo ops. Hes like some kind of clown. Its the Russian people who don't seem to like him, or, maybe it is real democracy they want, instead of a president for life/dictator propped up by sham elections where only morons believe they could effect the outcome by casting their vote.

Ok, its official. You are 12, right?

Yah, nothing like kicking the crap out of people who look "foreign" on the subways. Just another means of population control, run by your sham elected leader.

True. Do you often morn the USSR?

Obamanation, Feb 9, 2012 IP