1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Veteran joins in to stay

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Zhorky, Jan 2, 2019.

Hello fine people!
    I'm a long time reader and actor (yet without too much success and not on this board) of CPA, PPC, Affiliate Programs and other "Methods". Professionally im an game developer from germany who works in a small company (up to 10 people).
    Interested in various marketing methods since about 10 years and started my first own steps 5 years ago.

This year is the first year after i work full time and i plan on investing in more profitable operations for the next up to 5 years.

My Skills: bullshit detection, various programming languages, HTML, CSS, SEO, ASO, Unity3D

Im unsure what route i will follow. In the past i somewhat enjoyed affiliate marketing, but don't think it will be the future for me. If you have any suggestion on where to start at the moment: feel free to shoot me a dm or just post below.

Greetings and Auf Wiedersehen
    Zhoeky

Zhorky, Jan 2, 2019 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Hi Zhoeky - do you want to get contracts to do work or do you want to build your own business?

sarahk, Jan 2, 2019 IP
  3. Zhorky

Zhorky Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @sarahk i want to build my own business. I'm done with the trading time for work phase tbh ;)

Zhorky, Jan 3, 2019 IP