1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Very weird problem with wordpress blog.

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by thehotbusinesses@hotmail., Mar 17, 2011.

I currently own this domain name. I bought it from someone on DP and the person refused to transfer the website to my hosting account because they didnt know how to do it. So this website is hosted on their hosting account and I have no access to the site or files. I dont really care about the articles or anything since they are mostly junk, but they are listed on google. I was wondering what the best way would be to go about transfering this blog to my own hosting so I can edit it. I would like to keep all of the sites current rankings and such. I am kind of a newbie so be gentle ;) the adsense on the site is mine and is making me money. HELP PLEASE!!!!

2. IAreOwn

IAreOwn Active Member

Best Answers:
    well, the best way is to ask for the files itself :D, or you can just copy all the articles and post it on a new wordpress installation on to your own hosting and update the nameserver(s) ...

IAreOwn, Mar 17, 2011 IP
  3. mccomf

mccomf Active Member

Best Answers:
    Was domain trasferred to you?
    If yes, then get the hosting ,change nameservers to it and start blogging.

mccomf, Mar 17, 2011 IP