1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Very Valuable Finance Site, PR2, Lots of Guest Posts on Other Sites, Want to Sell

Discussion in 'Sites' started by xtremers, Nov 21, 2012.

I'm selling A Young Investor (ayounginvestor.com), which is a finance blog that I have created and written for the past few months.
    This is a high quality, financial investment blog that gets most of it's traffic via search engines (66%), some from referrals (12%), and some from direct traffic (20%).

This is a PR2 site with approximately 600 visitors a month in the highly valuable fianncial blogosphere. Most of the traffic comes from search engines, although there is a decent amount of traffic coming from direct and referral sources.

The backlink building strategy for this site lies purely in guest posting. I've guest posted on over 30 of other high quality finance blogs ranging from PR2 - PR5 (including blogs that have 40k visitors a month), which means that Google will not penalize the site for "unethical backlinking".

Revenue Streams.

Currently I am not running any ads on this site. When I was building up the site, I deemed it better to not put any ads up. But now that the site is built, I want to sell it fast and focus on my own personal trading blog (not ayounginvestor.com), so I'd like to sell this to you.

A lot of bloggers in the financial blogosphere make hundreds of dollars a month from selling textlinks on their sites - I personally know a lot of bloggers with PR2 blogs that do this. Whether this is "greyhat" or "unethical" is up to you, the future owner, to decide.

If you take a conservative 2% click through rate and an average of $2.5 per click (for financial ads), that amounts to about $30 a month in profits you can make just by placing some ad units on the site.
    The financial industry pays a lot of money for financial ads, which tend to be the most expensive in the CPC industry. Ads usually range from $1.5 - $6 a click.

Content

The content is 100% unique, and all written by myself.

Traffic (according to Google Analytics)

Visits

Search Traffic: 413

Direct Traffic: 170

Referral Traffic: 103

All Visits: 686
    Unique Visitors

Search Traffic: 366

Direct Traffic: 122

Referral Traffic: 78

All Visits: 565
    Pageviews

Search Traffic: 617

Direct Traffic: 217

Referral Traffic: 185

All Visits: 1,019
    Pages / Visit

Search Traffic: 1.49

Direct Traffic: 1.28

Referral Traffic: 1.80

All Visits: 1.49
    Avg. Visit Duration

Search Traffic: 00:01:05

Direct Traffic: 00:00:33

Referral Traffic: 00:01:20

All Visits: 00:00:59

xtremers, Nov 21, 2012 IP
  2. xtremers

xtremers Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    xtremers, Nov 22, 2012 IP
  3. xtremers

xtremers Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    xtremers, Nov 22, 2012 IP
  4. xtremers

xtremers Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Note: only those with previous iTrader feedback should bid. This means china9 shouldn't bid, and as of now the highest bid is welcometheKing for $100

xtremers, Nov 24, 2012 IP