1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Very Urgently Help Need On Posted Matter

Discussion in 'Shopping' started by Rajith, Mar 30, 2005.

Hello Buddies

Help Needed

My frogle feeds is expired how to active it easily.
    I weekly updates the feeds in .txt format but in merchant store it shown last update on the 30th Dec 2004 that mean the from the mentioned dated the upload feeds by me is not live on Froogle.

I also mail to the froogle the reply I cant get it what is exactly. They posted me the links which major talk about new register and something else which also have something about he Expire Feeds but not satisfactory.

Someone help me in the above matter.

IT'S VERY URGENTLY TO MAKE MY STORE LIVE IN THE FROOGLE.

REPLY WAITING

Rajith, Mar 30, 2005 IP
  2. honey

honey Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Raj

if you have emailed froogle, they will respond, they DO respond. Alos, are you signed up with the merchant center ? If not, go ahead, and signup, and with that you can track all your uploads. That makes things easier to manage.

Honey

honey, Mar 30, 2005 IP
  3. Rajith

Rajith Guest

Best Answers:
    Thanks Honey
    For your Quick Response.

Dear I mention that the froogle mailed me but the thing the posted me or solution given by them is not my actual problem the problem is my store in not active in the froogle. My store is expired from the froogle what to do to active my store as fast as possible.
    What should I do for this? How to active my existing store and thus I can start my work on this?

Thanks
    Response Soon Dear

Rajith, Mar 30, 2005 IP
  4. chatgun

chatgun Peon

Best Answers:
    If you don't submit every (atleast) 30 days, your feed (and store) will expire; so just re-submit...

chatgun, May 5, 2005 IP