1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Very Targeted Pregnancy Keyword - Exact Match Domain - Ranking In Top 10 Already

Discussion in 'Sites' started by wokaka, Oct 16, 2011.

Hi everyone,

i would like to sell one of my almost abandoned websites. Since im busy with other sites, i think i have to sell this one as it finally started to rank well. The website has exact match domain (EMD) for its keywords -> "how to get pregnant" "how to get pregnant fast" and "how to get pregnant faster". The domain alone already worth hundreds of dollars. As you know, pregnancy niche is very hot. pregnancy miracle is one of top performers in clickbank..

Recently, I started to build backlinks again to this site as I have an account in linkpushing dot net and ezarticlelink. I don't use much of these services for my other sites anymore but I'm monthly subscribed to them so I just start building backlinks again to this pregnancy site. It's now ranked well, top 10 and 20 (even top 3) in all of the targeted keywords. I think EMD play a huge role in its rankings though, as that's what latest google panda is all about (panda 2.5 and 2.6 update).

I'm not desperate to sell this site. If nobody buys i will just keep building backlinks and content to this site and hoping it could be #1 soon. Who knows I could make a lot of money by then myself :D but if anybody want to take this site from me, i promise you this will be a good deal!

wokaka, Oct 16, 2011 IP
  2. postcd

postcd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    website appears in chinesse language even i dont have chinesse language set anywhere and im not from this country

postcd, Aug 9, 2014 IP