1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Very Strange Problem

Discussion in 'robots.txt' started by Marker1982, Jul 21, 2015.

Hi all,

I am facing a very strange problem. I have a new website which was block in robots.txt earlier in development stage but now I have allowed all the website last week. When in search my website in google without www (example.com) it's showing that "A description for this result is not available because of this site's robots.txt" and when I check this robots.txt it's showing "allow: /".

When I search my website in google with www(www.example.com), website displays perfectly fine. I have implemented 301 redirect in my website and my preferred domain is with www.

Can anyone help me to fix this issue.

Marker1982, Jul 21, 2015 IP
  2. Jacob.k

Jacob.k Active Member

Best Answers:
    add booth versions to google webmaster tools... that should sort out the problem.

Jacob.k, Jul 23, 2015 IP
  3. bachtiar zulkifli

bachtiar zulkifli Member

Best Answers:
    I do not know for sure but maybe you can find in the Google about your problem, maybe by an e-mail or maybe the step is not proper as well to do

bachtiar zulkifli, Jul 24, 2015 IP
  4. Jacob.k

Jacob.k Active Member

Best Answers:
    email doesn't work with google... he needs to add permanent 301 redirect (which he did), and add booth versions to webmaster tools (it is even suggested in webmasters tools to add booth versions)

Jacob.k, Jul 25, 2015 IP