1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Very simple job & Quick payment

Discussion in 'Design' started by simon369, Sep 8, 2013.

Hello,

I am looking for the following.

I need a large image creating that contains a header and then 2 A5 leaflets on it.

The leaflets are just text and a few logos that i will supply. No designing needed at all. Just laying it all out and making it look nice. Should only take somebody 5 minutes who knows what they are doing.

Please PM your price for this and please on PM if you are available to do it now. I will send payment once I am happy but its very simple and hard to mess up.

Thanks

simon369, Sep 8, 2013 IP
  2. Moka

Moka Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can do it. If the job is still available please let me know.

Moka, Sep 9, 2013 IP
  3. simon369

simon369 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello, I am still looking for people. As I had a lot of responses but people that just then back out or dont get back or cancel on me.

Sorry to people that replied but I didnt reply to, I did think I had found somebody but then they where unable to.

So please only message me if you have a proven record on Digital point of being able to complete this work and are available for the next few hours.

Here is a more detailed idea of what I want.

2 leaflet nexts to each other like this image with a little bit of shadow underneath for effect.

http://www.altheadesignsolutions.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Finale-leaflet-design.jpg

Then a little header above the 2 leaflets and both leaflets being A5 size.

I then just need some text and logos inserting into the leaflets which I will supply. No design work apart from adding text and a Logo.

Thanks,

So send me your new prices and I will choose somebody ASAP if they have a proven record of doing design work on DP and are reasonably priced.

simon369, Sep 9, 2013 IP
  4. Moka

Moka Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,
    I am ready to take this project and can start right away. Please contact me on my g-mail id, so that I can share my work samples and a price quote. I am unable to find the way to PM you. My mail id is:

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards
    Moka

Moka, Sep 9, 2013 IP
  5. cool.shubhammehta

cool.shubhammehta Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i can do that plz pm me . and tell me what exactly u need