1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

very serious result on my one of directory submission pls help!!

Discussion in 'Directories' started by CYCchips, Jan 5, 2015.

So dp experts pls need help,,so recently i have submitted my web site to this directory call
    Scrub The Web. and i did not add my site to their data base..
    once i submitted my web site their results say
    Error:this webpage blocked all search engines
    and then they suggest once you fix this problem pls re submit again..so i do not understand why
    my site indexed in google and so for no rank yet,,but after google change algo..no indexed new pages,,,so this really matter to me pls help any one can help will be appreciated!!

CYCchips, Jan 5, 2015 IP
  2. Googl

Googl Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your site may be blocking search engines from indexing the page. If I understand you correctly check for these meta tags on your page:
    <meta name="robots" content="noindex">
    <meta name="googlebot" content="noindex">
    You will have to provide more information about your website.

Googl, Jan 5, 2015 IP
  3. Web Directory Reviews Org

Web Directory Reviews Org Well-Known Member Premium Member

Best Answers:
    Scrub the Web is not a directory. Although not very important today, it was one of the early search engines. It appears that it is still a search engine but, from glancing at its index page, I'd say that they are more interested in selling their SEO services today.

4. CYCchips

CYCchips Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for reply so my web site is counzila.com,,,can you pls chek if those meta tags that you mentions from you browser,,pls,,so how are they need to be ?? what is the solution?

CYCchips, Jan 6, 2015 IP
  5. CYCchips

CYCchips Active Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for reply,,yes i may be i saw when i visit srub the web they have bunch of seo products,,so are they giving this kind of result ....means they try to sell seo to me or something do you think???

CYCchips, Jan 6, 2015 IP
  6. Adrian235

Adrian235 Member

Best Answers:
    I just looked at your site. So the tags are not there so this is not the problem. i would not trust that search engine so much though since it is filled with errors. However, your website is NOT indexed in Google - check with ismysiteindexed.com
    I see that you run Wordpress. Please check and see if you ticked discourage search engines to index my site. If that is not ticked, install a sitemap tool or a good wordpress seo plugin like Yoast or similar. Take the sitemap that is created and submit it to google webmaster tools. Your current sitemap: counzila.com/sitemap.xml is empty. Add the plugin in order to populate it and then submit to webmaster tools. if you do that, it should work and your site should be indexed quite fast. If not, start a conversation with me and I will give you more help. Believe it or not, your situation is more often met than many believe.

Adrian235, Jan 6, 2015 IP
  7. CYCchips

CYCchips Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for reply Adrian235 ..i have yoast there,,and i still not figure it out//...any other responses pls!!

CYCchips, Jan 7, 2015 IP
  8. arrisweb

arrisweb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
  9. dwirch

dwirch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That your site, Adrian? I would suggest that you revisit whatever widget you are using there, because it is completely inaccurate. It shows zero links for most sites that I put into it. Try putting in yahoo.com or cnet.com. Notice something weird? Really strange the Yahoo doesn't index their own site, eh?

Put the site itself in the too, and it shows that it, too, is not indexed, but when you check directly with Yahoo, it's there.

The tool is broke/doesn't work, but I notice that site you're pimping is sure to offer services based on erroneous results.

dwirch, Jan 8, 2015 IP
    PhiladelphiaIM likes this.
  10. arrisweb

arrisweb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yes, this tool is "amazing", it shows not indexed status for all websites I checked.
    Why to use tools, if you can check directly ....... Your website is indexed by google and bing.

arrisweb, Jan 9, 2015 IP
  11. CYCchips

CYCchips Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks you dwirch for you suggestion TO Adrian,,i try to start chat with him he did not replied,,Pls Adrian my site is indexed problem is something else..may be sitemap problem,,So Adrian if you use wrong tool or if it is your site you try to give wrong info/mis lead mis don't,,,help us to solve real problems like this at DP

thanks

CYCchips, Jan 11, 2015 IP
  12. CYCchips

CYCchips Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks arrisweb yes i was knew it was indexed,,But Adrian use wrong tool that not work,,,my problem is not still solved,,,,so how is any one know a tool that can find out a site blocked or not from search engines?? so pls try to submit your sites to scurb web and check what they say,,when i submit to them they said site is not submitted reason: blocked by all search engines

CYCchips, Jan 11, 2015 IP
  13. suwandichen13

suwandichen13 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    suwandichen13, Mar 31, 2015 IP