1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

VERY POPULAR: I will build you your very own complete AMAZON REVIEW site

Discussion in 'Services' started by AFI, Jul 28, 2011.

Everyone is getting into being an Amazon affiliate these days and undeniably the best way to convert sales on Amazon is by product reviews. Wouldn't you like to get in on this minisite phenomenon but you don't know how to begin to build your own site?

I, personally, am doing WELL with sites just like these in this format with this theme. I have not listed all of my sites here in the interest of protecting my niches, but this theme CONVERTS WELL FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.

I'M EVEN BUILDING SITES FOR THE CREATOR OF THE THEME!! SO WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU!? READ HER TESTIMONIAL BELOW

I will build you your very own custom Amazon Review site and optimize it for the search engines.

What's included:
    1. WordPress blog review site
    2. Premium Wordpress review theme which you must buy for $39 one time
    3. Five 500 word unique content product reviews
    (and you can always add more later)
    4. Search Engine Optimized text and main page for your keywords

Here are some examples of what your niche review site will look like (these are not even my best sites! I won't show those!):

Piercings And Tattoos
    (haven't done much backlinking on this site yet, only showing it as an example here)

Self Defense Weapons
    (ranked #5 for 'lipstick stun gun' and get about 2-3% conversion)

Antec Truepower
    (ranked in top 10 for all of my keywords on google.fi because Google Trends says these are more popular in Finland than the US and I've got it geotargetted for Finland)

What do I need from you to get started? I just need login details to your domain and what products you would like to target.

You don't want to do the keyword research yourself? No problem! For $30 more, I will do a complete keyword research and find you your own niche products on Amazon.

GET YOUR COMPLETE NICHE REVIEW SITE NOW FOR JUST $125.00 + $39.99 FOR THE THEME
    (theme can be used for multiple domains, you only need to purchase it once)

[​IMG]

TESTIMONIALS FOR THIS WSO:
    My graphics have been applauded by several members of the Warrior Forum in the past. Here are just a few:

[​IMG]
    SEMrush

AFI, Jul 28, 2011 IP
    SEMrush