1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
  3. Better Analytics for WordPress Get It Free

Selling Very popular Facebook game niche cheat site and domain

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Timby, Feb 19, 2012.

Hi Guys,

For sale is the domain and wordpress site http://www.restaurantcitycheats.com/

I picked this domain up just as it expired last year but I was a bit slow getting some content back up. As a result this site lost it's PR and ranking in google (it was number 1 for "restaurant city cheats").

These rankings are just coming back in bing and yahoo and I'm sure with a little link building and fresh content this would bounce back in google too. I think part of the problem may have also been my hosting environment as I have moved recently and the traffic is already drastically increasing without any other changes.

Reason for selling: No mystery here, I bit off more than I could chew. Was hoping to develop this into a restaurant city resource and community but just got distracted with other projects.

Assume no income from this site - I have had a couple of random adsense clicks but don't expect anything. Happy to post traffic stats but there isn't much to show.

Anyone that knows this game will know people will do anything they can to get a head of the competition! There is a clickbank strategy guide product available but it is a little outdated. If you really loved the game and kept an up to date guide I'm sure you could make a nice profit with a domain name like this. People just type the domain name in too!

Looking to get $30 to cover my losses but make me an offer if you don't think it's worth it. Free push to godaddy!

Feel free to PM me any questions or post them here!

Timby, Feb 19, 2012 IP
  2. flippingdesk

flippingdesk Well-Known Member Premium Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 7
    As Buyer:
    100% - 13
    sold !.....

flippingdesk, Feb 29, 2012 IP