1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

{very Hot News} -new Clickbank Product In Baby Niche - 75% Comm, Need Affiliates!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by mebiplob, Jan 30, 2013.

Hi

I'm Paul and together with my business partner, Diane, will be launching a great guide which will help all nursing mothers and now you can also be part of this exclusive launch as well.

We'll do a prelaunch on 4th February 2013 and the full launch on 11th February 2013. Please mark your calendar. This will give you a good preparation time to get the best out of the launch

This guide has been written by Diane herself based on her life experience and should be able to help all mothers of the following
    1) problems getting the sufficient supply of breast milk
    2) unable to feed their babies due to constant lack of supply
    3) help mothers not to solely rely on expensive yet unreliable infant milk

There are millions of struggling mothers with these problems and you can be assured of the demand for such information.

You'll be getting 75% of each sale and including all the backend products being promoted to the list.

We have tested some traffic and currently it converts at close to 2%, which is not too bad considering we have yet to maximized all the possible split test variations.
    There are also some great accompanying bonuses which should be able to complement the main product nicely.

Promoting the guide should be very simple as we have prepared the following
    affiliate materials where you can literally copy and paste to your success
    1) solo emails
    2) autoresponder emails
    3) articles
    4) review articles
    5) ebook covers/banners
    6) free ebooks
    7) video
    8) PDFs and powerpoints for promotions

You can get all your affiliate tools herehttp://www.boostyourmilk.com/jv.php

This is a great billion dollar industry where there aren't many big competition on this niche yet.

Do let me know if you have any questions or anything else which we can offer
    further assistance

Appreciate your feedback

Thanks!
    Paul Smith & Diane Walters

mebiplob, Jan 30, 2013 IP
  2. natj

natj Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Page and niche looks good but as an affiliate I'm a tad concerned about the email opt-in form on the sales page. Do you plan on keeping that post full launch?

natj, Feb 5, 2013 IP
  3. wtg

wtg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Having an optin form on sales page is not a bad thing if the vendor is not doing something sneaky. Signup on the list and check the link. if its naked URL (No Aff link) or with your own aff link, its good to go. If the vendor is putting his own ID then it's something you should stay away from.
    A email follow up increases the convert rate pretty much thus increases your commissions as well.

Another thing is, if you like everything about the product but the Email optin and a serious affiliate , You can work something out with the vendor and come up to one of 2 options.

1. Vendor will create a separate sales page for you without the optin form. (You will have to show some real stuff inorder to get this done from the vendor , a vendor is not going to setup seprate page for each request he gets.

2. Download the whole site on your local machine (Httrack), edit the html to remove the optinform. Put yours if you feel like or familiar with autoresponders. buy a domain and upload the sales page on it. Link the buy button to your affiliate buy link.. (Only if the vendor is OK or COOL with it. ) He can get you in trouble if you do it without asking first.

wtg, Feb 11, 2013 IP
  4. phowell23

phowell23 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Paul, I signed up for your affiliate tools today. Here's to great success.

phowell23, Feb 14, 2013 IP
  5. phowell23

phowell23 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Paul, after reviewing the opt-in and your sales page I'm holding off promoting this item until these get corrected (I also sent you an email through the contact form about these):
    • (an issue, but not a huge issue) I signed up for the opt-in on the sales page. I downloaded the free PDF, however the links in the PDF takes you back to the sales page without my affiliate name attached. So if someone buys off the PDF links, I may lose out on sales.
    • (this is the biggest issue) On your sales page on the first DOWNLOAD NOW link it's a direct buy link, not even though Clickbank, paying for the item directly by Paypal to you. This is a big no no and you should fix it ASAP.

phowell23, Feb 15, 2013 IP