1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Very High Ranking Niche Automotive Site and Forum | First Page on Google! | TURBO

Discussion in 'Sites' started by imburne, Mar 19, 2010.

I created a forum a while back to help people with a certain kind of companies turbo. It ranks on the first page of many combo keywords involving "Holset". This has so much ranking that I was contacted by Cummins attorney that asked us to comply with their standards. The logo was changed along with a few other details to conform but it was very simple. It has long since been approved by them.

It has two parts to the site. The first part is the frontpage where it lists Holset turbo information and videos which ranks very high. The second part is the forum that also ranks high, where it currently has:
    Total Members: 304
    Total Posts: 687
    Total Topics: 240

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I have already sold a few sites on here. I am very experienced and can transfer the site and install it as long as you have a decent host.

imburne, Mar 19, 2010 IP