1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Very Funny Site, 4,200 pages viewed in first 5 days

Discussion in 'Sites' started by jg123, Sep 4, 2005.

www.TwistedAuctions.com - Full Back-end*No programming experience needed.

www.TwistedAuctions.com is for sale, the site is new and has been up for less than a week.

This will be an auction ending no earlier than Sept. 28, 2005 at 6 pm est.

The starting bid is $200.00, with bid increments of $20.00. The buyout is set at $400.00 (but please feel free to offer).

I am selling this site because I don't have time to properly care for it and promote it.

You get everything you see on the site with this sale including the custom logo. All back-links on my other sites will remain for a minimum of 45 days.

This site has recieved about 805 uniques and 4,200 page loads in the past 5 days. This huge influx of traffic is from it being listed on a top pic/joke site. I have had other sites listed there that have only generated a couple of hundred page views in 7 days time.

The site is very sticky with roughly half the visitors staying between 5 min - 20 min

This site also comes with three months of free hosting.

This site was developed and customized using a very powerful CMS called Xoops.

You can add rotating banners (with full stats), tutorials, polls, news, forums, links, RSS feeds, features, custom pages and blocks all through the administration panels, no programming is needed.

This site is new so consider this site without income as of yet.

Tons of manual directory submissions for back-links already done (most through non reciprocal directory submissions).

I will offer email support for up to 30 days after sale.

This is a great web site name and I believe the name itself could fetch a few hundred dollars on it's own.

The following are the official Xoops modules: With many more in the official Xoops repository.

News
    NewBB
    Polls
    Web Links
    Downloads
    Headlines
    FAQ
    Partners
    Members
    Contact Us

Official XOOPS Module Repository! Contains an additional 314 available downloads with everything from Integrated Forums, Photo Galleries, Classified Ads, Audio/Video, Calendars and more.

You can basically set this software up to do anything and everything imaginable. Xoops also has a huge and helpful community to answer any of your ongoing questions.

The starting bid is $200.00, with bid increments of $20.00. The buyout is set at $400.00 (but please feel free to offer).

Feel confident when dealing with me, I have 107 feedback rating on Ebay and an additional 327 positive feedback with Player Auctions. Also here is my Paypal Reputation Info: (This info can be verified when you place your bid, upon request).

Seller Reputation: (310) Verified Buyers
    Account Status: Verified
    Account Type: CA Premier
    Account Creation Date: Jan. 16, 2001
    PayPal Member For: 4 years 6 months 1 day

I will reserve the right to cancel this auction if the BIN is met.
    I will also reserve the right to not sell this site if I feel the highest bid is too low.

thanks and good luck

jg123, Sep 4, 2005 IP