1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Very cheap traffic for your websites

Discussion in 'Traffic' started by khakcarot, Jun 15, 2011.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello everybody. I got some GPT websites and I'm in need of some advertisers so for the start I'm offering some free traffic,as following:

First 5 users that reply to this post get unlimited visits,first 2 of those people(if they wish) will get it targeted,anything after that is chargable.

I also offer some special prices as below:

10,000 WW Visits 9 USD
    25,000 WW VIsits 19 USD
    50,000 WW Visits 35 USD

Targeted traffic would be charged at 0.25/1000 visits so for 10,000 targeted visits you would be charged 11,5 USD.(every visit will last at least 10 seconds)

First 2 orders will be doubled so don't loose your chance.

Any order of 50 USD or more will get a 20% discount.

These offers are limited so don't waste time.

You will also get a control Panel where you can limit the amount of visits/day.

Cheers!

khakcarot, Jun 15, 2011 IP
  2. khakcarot

khakcarot Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    OK thank you all for posting,the free traffic is over.Everybody that posted before this post PM me with the URL and targeting for the first 2 that need it,also any information that you believe that I could use.Thank you all and don't forget that first 2 orders will be doubled,and also at this rates nobody could say that it's expensive.

CHeers.

khakcarot, Jun 18, 2011 IP