1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

VERY Cheap Hosting - Benefit From Our Goof

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by bizoppz, Feb 4, 2007.

1. Minterest

Minterest Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Whats the new offer? Also Is your server up now?

Minterest, Feb 27, 2007 IP
  2. bizoppz

bizoppz Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The new offers will be posted once both new servers are ready to go. Finalizing everything now actually and will be setting them up to accept new hosting accounts. Once that is done, I will be moving some accounts around and will then be posting offers.

bizoppz, Feb 27, 2007 IP
  3. busydem

busydem Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,
    I am really interested at your offers as well. But I would like to ask one thing before we continue, I know its a stupid question, but I really don't know.

1)Let's say I am planning to make different webpages. One about subject A, one about subject B etc. From what I understand, each web page should be stored into different directories on the server, right?

2) Let's say I have the two sites up (in different directories). What happens with the domain names? Do you provide domain names? How do I point those domains to the directories (different web pages). Is this the correct method?

Thank you!!!!

busydem, Feb 28, 2007 IP
  4. Alicedigital

Alicedigital Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello Bizoppz

+ Do you offer 24/7 Reseller support..? Or in otherwords do you offer support for my clients..?

+ Is overselling allowed..?

+ Will you increase the price later on..?

+ And finaly wot is the possibilty of re-odering the same plan for the same ammount once the max resouce limit reach itz highest

+ YOu offer only paypal..? anyother payment methods..? coz the paypal does not have the country where i am rite now on itz list :(

Looking Fwd to hear from you

Alicedigital, Feb 28, 2007 IP
  5. bizoppz

bizoppz Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You would use the "Add On Domain" functionality which will enable you to point domains to different directories/folders within your hosting account. This can be done very easily via the online control panel, cPanel. And no, at these prices, I am not offering free domains. I can, however, tell you where to get them for just $2.95.

bizoppz, Feb 28, 2007 IP
  6. bizoppz

bizoppz Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello Alice and allow me to be the first to welcome you to DP. You will find that this forum is CHOCK FULL of wonderful wonderful people, who are usually more than willing to lend a helping hand. Again, welcome.

I do not offer direct support to your customers, however, support is offered via an online help desk (soon to be forums, chat and IM) from which you would be able to ask any questions and copy/paste the answers to your customers. I will, however, soon be launching a support site from which you will be able to subscribe to a service in which I would offer support directly to your customers, under your business name, but this won't be for a little while yet as I still need to set up a secure system to do this from.

Yes

I honestly try not to, however, if the price of my servers is increased, depending on the increase I may have to. I do guarantee that no price increase will ever be more than 10% tho, hope that helps a little.

If you have ordered a plan which is only being offered for a certain number of signups, it all depends on the plan and pricing. You will find that I try to be very flexible and give my customers what they want. If you ever need anything, all you usually have to do is coax me into it. I like to see my customers happy so just talk to me.

At this time, I only accept PayPal. I used to have a 2Checkout account, but last time I tried to login, I forgot my password, so I am waiting to hear back from their support. I also have an AlertPay account, however, I have been hearing nasty things about them lately. Depending on the plan you wish to purchase, I may also accept payment via Western Union. As you can see by the feedback on this forum, I am an honest person.

Was it everything you expected? Just kidding. Anyways, I hope I have answered your questions in a favorable way and if you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask away.

Thanks for your interest.

bizoppz, Feb 28, 2007 IP
  7. giovanni

giovanni Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So any new plans yet?

giovanni, Feb 28, 2007 IP
  8. Alicedigital

Alicedigital Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Heyy Bizoppz

Thanks for the lovely welcome :p but you can retrieve your PW easily from 2co, no need to wait for their help hmmmmmmmm, If you can have a payment processor that covers the whole world without any geographical barriers, that would be ideal for any business. :rolleyes:

Alicedigital, Feb 28, 2007 IP
  9. Sharon25

Sharon25 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hiii Bizoppz

Hey im really impressd abt you n your offer, keep up the good work,

I want to buy a reseller plan too, but unfortunately im unable to pay via paypal , if you have 2co or even egold that would be nice

We use 2co for our business and their pretty good and responsive so getting a lost password is not a big issue.

and it would be nice if you can offer support to the reseller clients, but itz ok, so the method of payment is the prob hmmmmmm :(

Try to get ur 2co Pw back and enabel real time Credit card payment for 2co users

Cheers ;)

Sharon25, Feb 28, 2007 IP
  10. bizoppz

bizoppz Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The problem is not really in getting the password, but getting the email it sends. I type in my username, answer the question and then when I get the email, it says the usual "Per your request we have reset your password to a random value. It is suggested that you change your password when you login again as this random value will be rather hard to remember." but then the password section is blank. "Password: " so in any case, I have initiated a ticket and hope to hear from them soon and will let you know when I do. Thanks.

bizoppz, Mar 1, 2007 IP
  11. brainet

brainet Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    when are going to offer your new plan?. i'm planing to buy new hosting now. any luck?

brainet, Mar 1, 2007 IP
  12. bizoppz

bizoppz Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes, one of the new servers is up and running and being tested and then the 2nd server will be tested in a few days. If all goes well with current testing, I will post new plans later today (Thursday evening).

bizoppz, Mar 1, 2007 IP
  13. Static

Static Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Any updates on the new plans bizoppz?

Static, Mar 4, 2007 IP
  14. Minterest

Minterest Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What are your new reseller packages?

Minterest, Mar 4, 2007 IP
  15. bizoppz

bizoppz Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sorry guys, just getting everything setup and some current customers settled in. I promise to post here once everything is all set. Thanks for your patience guys.

bizoppz, Mar 4, 2007 IP
  16. bizoppz

bizoppz Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    OK, new packages have been added, old packages have been updated and
    the page has been re-organized for better viewing (I think anyways)...
    [ Package Availability Is Limited & Will Be Strictly Adhered To ]

Please click here to view packages and sign up now.

bizoppz, Mar 5, 2007 IP
  17. brainet

brainet Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i see you put some live time pakage, i think i'll just order on of the reseller package. no more discount on the new server

brainet, Mar 5, 2007 IP
  18. bizoppz

bizoppz Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    All of the packages are discounted. The discounts are not as great as they were as I now have 3 more server bills to pay each month, however, the prices are still extremely low, especially considering everything you get for an annual fee.

bizoppz, Mar 5, 2007 IP
  19. Sharon25

Sharon25 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello Bizoppz

If you can get your self a moneybookers account at
    http://www.moneybookers.com you dnt have to pay anything its free and there's a no transaction costs involve for you. I will pay the Transaction costs

You can use this as an alternative for Paypal or 2Co itz cheaper than both of them and accepts all major CC and available world wide

http://www.moneybookers.com/app/help.pl?s=m_paymentoptions

Just sign up for an A/C and i can send you the money to your email

Sharon25, Mar 6, 2007 IP
  20. weblogic

weblogic Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Everybody,

I really recommend Bizoppz hosting service, I have in the past been with several hosting services Big & Small and had almost very unpleasant experiences.
    Though Bizoppz hosting services are cheap the services are professional and he is really helpful in case of emergencies.

This is just Credibility to Bizoppz from a satisfied client. So any of u wishing to get a reliable hostinge service, Grab it now and fast!

Thanks Bizoppz!

weblogic, Mar 6, 2007 IP