1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Verifying website http://sneakercrunch.com/c816359ae59d06277f72d1cfbc029ee7.html/

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by auburnfan23, Jan 27, 2015.

I added the page here like it says in the verify website page

The link is in the title .
    What can I do to get this fixed?

auburnfan23, Jan 27, 2015 IP
  2. Arick unirow

Arick unirow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I have checked the link and it seems you were not doing the step as exactly requested by the DigitalPoint verification system.
    While checking your site, here is what I see:
    Wrong.jpg
    It show us if you were doing wrong to verify your site. The link available in your title show us if you just create post/page with the URL given by DigitalPoint verification system. That was not right. You have to delete that page and UPLOAD the HTML file given by DigitalPoint Verification System.

You don't need to create any post/page to verify your domain/site. You just need to upload HTML file given by the DP Verification system. Try it and your problem will be gone.

To fix this, you should upload HTML file given by DP Verification system to your root domain.
    You can do this by doing the following things:
    1. Download HTML file from DigitalPoint. look at the image below.
      After entering your domain, small pop up menu appear (look at the red circle).
      Verification.jpg
      After clicking it, another Pop Up or New page appear. Look at the image.
      download1.jpg
      You have to download that file. It is single file with only 1 Kilobytes. This file should be uploaded to your root domain.
    2. Upload HTML file (in your case, it is c816359ae59d06277f72d1cfbc029ee7.html) to your domain Root Directory using FTP (such as FileZilla or online FTP through Control Panel).
    3. To confirm if you have done it correctly or not, you just need to open the url used to verify your domain/site. Look at the image below.
      correct.jpg
      If blank page appear with the word "digitalpoint-site-verify:c816359ae59d06277f72d1cfbc029ee7" exist, it means you have done the procedure correctly as what the verification system want it.
    Once you able to verify the domain, you could list the domain in marketplace.

Arick

Last edited: Jan 27, 2015
    Arick unirow, Jan 27, 2015 IP
  3. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    There should be no slash at the end of the URL, it's looking for a file, not a directory.

digitalpoint, Jan 28, 2015 IP