1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

verify twitter account by sms but number doesn't work anymore

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by bigvito19, May 30, 2018.

If A person is trying to verify there account by sms and there account is locked with an old number, how would they get the sms?

bigvito19, May 30, 2018 IP
  2. Sumit_Singh

Sumit_Singh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Try an alternative way to confirm your account. Use Gmail account for confirming your account if the option is available there.

Sumit_Singh, Jun 1, 2018 IP
  3. jomarabitria23442

jomarabitria23442 Peon

Best Answers:
    You can reset your password and then login with email.

jomarabitria23442, Jul 29, 2018 IP
  4. Nana7805

Nana7805 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi I think I have the same problem but with email.I got locked out of my twitter because someone reported me for ranting and using an offensive word.It wasn’t bad but they were being petty.They asked me to verify my email but never sent me anything.I’ve used my iCloud gmail and yahoo addresses but I still haven’t got mail about it.I had an appeal and they replied to me today saying “Hello,

We’re writing to let you know that your account features will remain locked or limited for the allotted time due to violations of the Twitter Rules, specifically our hateful conduct policy.”What does this mean?

Nana7805, Aug 12, 2018 IP