1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

verification problem, PayPal account open in Austria

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by iv5rovic, Jul 5, 2009.

Hi,
    my friend open PayPal account but he have problem to verify it. He lives in Austria and open account on www.paypal.at. Problem is because he has only bank account (open in BAWAG) but he don’t have credit or debit card witch is acceptable for verification. Bank account is successfully added and accepted to his PayPal account.
    Question is can he can he verify PayPal account only with this bank account without VCC or any debit or credit card? If is possible how he can do verification?

Thanks.

iv5rovic, Jul 5, 2009 IP
  2. parsibagan

parsibagan Active Member

Best Answers:
    I strongly doubt whether he can verify paypal without a credit card. Usage of VCC is not recommended since it will land him in problems with Paypal later on.

parsibagan, Jul 5, 2009 IP
  3. Feizar

Feizar Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You will need a credit card or VCC to verify your paypal. only verifying with bank account wont help.
    regards

Feizar, Jul 5, 2009 IP
  4. iv5rovic

iv5rovic Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks all for answers.
    As see for verification credit card is must, so I will suggests him to get one from bank and verify account.

iv5rovic, Jul 8, 2009 IP