1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Vehicle marketplace post not displaying km in canada

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Cormsy, Mar 8, 2019.

Hi there,
    I post a large number of vehicles to Facebook marketplace. I am running to problem where I can't display the kilometers of the vehicle, it only shows milage. I see other people have theirs in kilometers. I tried some things and this is what I've found.

1. I post the listing, Facebook doesn't ask me for miles or km it just pulls the info from my text description.
    2. I view the ad. It's in kilometers, except facebook has modified the name of my listing to try to lump it into general vehicle model categories .
    3. I edit the make and model to achieve the name I want for the listing.
    4. I view the listing, and it has changed to displaying in miles instead of kilometers. I've tested this a few times and it seems to changes from km to miles after I edit (which I need to have the ability Todo)
    5.thers is no option to switch it to km anywhere.
    6. Reported issue to Facebook, I have done this many times and I never hear back from them. The problem seems like a glitch.

Notes: yes I have location services turned on, yes my listings are within Canada.

I'm at a loss with this, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cormsy, Mar 8, 2019 IP