1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Vegetarian Niche Site - Rank #2 in Google Search

Discussion in 'Sites' started by flippingenesis, Jan 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    This website is focused on the vegetarian niche. Research states that 3% of the US Adult population are vegetarians and is increasing 10% every year. The keyword "vegetarian" is getting 165,000 searches every month.

Here are the current stats and details of the site (as of december 31, 2009)
    • The site has a 1st page rank in the keyword "vegetarian food choices" & Its currently at position #2.
    • Averaging 280 unique visitors per month for the last 3 months (Oct - Dec)
    • There are currently 49 Backlinks to the site.
    • We have 16 unique articles written for the site, 6 of them are published already and 10 are ready for publishing (either all at once or through drip posting)
    • An opportunity to build your list through its opt-in form that gives away a Free PLR Report. We created this PLR report exclusively for this site.
    • On-page site optimization like Creating tags for each articles, using high traffic keywords for meta-tags, optimized site description,
    • Off-Page optimization like Article Directory Submission, Site Directory Submission, Social Bookmarking, & Video Directory Submission. We will give you the copy of the 1 min & 30 seconds video as well.
    • We also did social media promotions using Twitter and Facebook for the site. We will give you more details about it to the buyer.

The site is monetized through Adsense and Affiliate Products. I will help the successful buyer in changing all the affiliate links, adsense codes and site transfer in their Cpanel. The site is running on Wordpress flat-form and is using a premium theme. The domain is registered at namecheap.com.

If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment. I am selling the site because i need the money and i dont have time to work on it right now. Traffic screenshot will be sent through PM. Thanks and Happy Bidding.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2010
    flippingenesis, Jan 2, 2010 IP
  2. aix

aix Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    traffic screenshot plase

aix, Jan 2, 2010 IP
  3. flippingenesis

flippingenesis Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Screenshot sent @ AIX

flippingenesis, Jan 2, 2010 IP
  4. CyMoo

CyMoo Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Traffic screen shots please.
    Thanks

CyMoo, Jan 2, 2010 IP
  5. flippingenesis

flippingenesis Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    To those who bid, Thanks for your interest and time. More Sites to come in the coming days. I'll notify you. Thanks!

flippingenesis, Jan 3, 2010 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.