1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Vbulletin CMS or Drupal for home page and article section

Discussion in 'vBulletin' started by saptakmandal, Jun 30, 2011.

Should i use vb cms module for my home page?I saw in this forum that many people are saying that vb cms module is not a good choice.Please suggest me what should i do.

saptakmandal, Jun 30, 2011 IP
  2. strudinox

strudinox Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm using it just fine on my website. If integration is what you want than the VBCMS is the best way to go.

strudinox, Jul 1, 2011 IP
  3. petertdavis

petertdavis Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I think it really depends on what your goal with the site is, for example if you want the forum to be the center of the site then use vBulletin, if you want a heavy-duty CMS because you're going to publish tons of articles then Drupal is a better solution (though you might consider Wordpress too, especially if your article publishing needs are rather simple).

petertdavis, Jul 1, 2011 IP
  4. mondala

mondala Active Member

Best Answers:
    You could consider my CMS - Subdreamer CMS which integrates with vbulletin 3 and vbulletin 4.
    vbCMS is not bad... it will be better than most bridges because it is supported by the vendor.

mondala, Jul 8, 2011 IP