1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Vbulletin Cloud Styling help

Discussion in 'vBulletin' started by Letzride, Jun 19, 2017.

Hi All,

Forgive the what I am sure is a really newbie question. I did try to search, but since I don't really know what to call what I want to do in a search, I didn't find much. I have a number of questions for things I want to do - so I'll number them below:

I took a screenshot that I have attached here of my main forum webpage Camarov6.com to try and explain what I want to do as best as possible. Since I have a very large forum that encompasses a lot of different topics I find that I loose where I am trying to scroll up and down the foum when I want to find a specific topic forum and I would like to make things easier to find by adding colour.

1. If you look at my attached image you'll see 2 areas that I have highlighted with a red box (Appearance & Detailing and Camaro v6 Engine Tech) For each of these "title forums" I would like to highlight that whole bar going across with a colour...so for example that entire box would be filled in red breaking the page up almost like a page break...is it possible to do that and if so how can I do that?

2. I have circled a feature that came "stock" on my site when I got ahold of it, clicking the +/- allows a user to collapse the module or window there...You'll also notice I put a line and an arrow over because I would like to add that same feature to where all of my "title forums" are (the exact same line that I would add the colour break to)

3. I also have a number of questions about adding rotating images into banners in conjunction with adsense (so that it rotates with adsense but is a seperate image of my own that is linked to another site. So essentially let's say 1 user comes on and sees a google adsense ad, then the next page he clicks he sees a banner for an ad that I created that isn't google adsense...does that makes sense?

I am happy to do reading on the above to get me started...just trying to figure out where to find this info and what exactly to search to get me there. I also have very limited knowledge when it comes to websites and am learning as I go along. I bought this forum to keep it alive as it has a ton of useful info on it, but I'd like it to generate funds to.

Thanks to anyone that can help with the above questions.

Attached Files:

Letzride, Jun 19, 2017 IP