1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Other Vbulletin 5 Connect (includes 3 & 4 Publishing Suite)

Discussion in 'Secondhand Licenses' started by wootriffic, Apr 11, 2016.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    I've gone in a different direction with my site, and vb is no longer needed.
    I've attached a screenshot of my order history for verifications that I own and bought my copy directly.

The license is a US license, only 1 transfer can happen so I'm giving the option of either just transferring the email address so YOU may offer the option of transfer/sale at a later date/time or transfter and only be able to offer to sell to someone else via email transfer. either option is $175.

I will only accept paypal for this transaction, this way it protects both of us in the event something happens.
    I've left the email visible so that if you like, you can verify by emailing me that this is infact my own screenshot, however all questions, comments, quibbles, and queries should be directed here as a reply.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 19, 2016
    wootriffic, Apr 11, 2016 IP
  2. wootriffic

wootriffic Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Price changed to $175 for either transfer or change account info.

wootriffic, Apr 19, 2016 IP
  3. Mr.John90

Mr.John90 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How PayPal can help? As far as I know, PayPal don't cover virtual things, and in this situation we are also selling virtual goods. I'm not sure about this.

Mr.John90, Apr 22, 2016 IP
  4. wootriffic

wootriffic Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    actual goods are easy for them to protect. if the shipping/tracking is there they can see that information.
    if something were to go wrong with the transaction between two parties with digital goods, the paypal dispute team will look into the matter.
    since you have a live human looking into the matter, you can send them forwards of emails, screen shots, etc.
    I personally do a lot of both actual goods and digital goods. Many being remote access to fix computers, then screen record every session to cover my butt.
    I've had 1 person try to trick paypal into thinking they didn't get their digital goods saying I never worked on their computer. simply sent them the video link of the work to a privately hosted site and won that dispute.
    I'm not if my business paypal changes things on the aspect of digital goods coverage, but I've never had an issue with digital goods thus far with paypal.
    In this case, should you request to go a transfer route, there's a lot of documentation that even vbulletin themselves would give you and the person buying. If i simply change the user info, i'd screen record it for my records and cover my butt incase the buyer trys to pull a fast one on paypal.

wootriffic, Apr 22, 2016 IP
  5. Mr.John90

Mr.John90 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    In most cases, after you send a payment for digital goods, there is no chance that you will get it back because PayPal simply tells that they don't cover digital goods in protection. So, for receiver it's good because he will win the dispute.

Mr.John90, Apr 22, 2016 IP
  6. wootriffic

wootriffic Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    well, i've only ever had 1 or 2 digital goods that i had to dispute as a buyer. both i won, the key is documentation and proof. paypal is actually setup to protect the buyer over the seller in my experience.
    You can't simply say "item not as described" and leave it at that, you need to give details and that's where buyers go wrong. Someone plays middle man in those situations and without facts from both parties then they side with the one with details, records, or simply gave some sort of reply worth noting.

wootriffic, Apr 22, 2016 IP
  7. wootriffic

wootriffic Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    dropped the price.
    $170 for either license transfer (i pay the $45 fee), or simply changing all of the account info and hand it over to you.

wootriffic, May 2, 2016 IP
  8. wootriffic

wootriffic Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Still up for sale

wootriffic, May 27, 2016 IP