1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling vBulletin vBulletin 4.x Publishing Suite + vBulletin Facebook App

Discussion in 'Secondhand Licenses' started by pc_user, Mar 12, 2017.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    VBulletin is a great platform but we are moving to something else.

- 1 vBulletin 4.x Publishing Suite + vBulletin Facebook App
    - $150 OBO
    - Purchased 5+ years ago.
    - Purchased in the United States.
    - No expiration date.
    - I am the original owner, never been sold or transferred before.
    - Purchase price is open to reasonable offers, will consider lower offer but you are responsible for all fees regardless of offer.
    - Transfer time is up to VBulletin, will start transfer once payment is confirmed.
    - Not sure if there is a transfer fee but if so, you are responsible for the fee, I believe it will be $45 but if not, you wont pay the fee, up to VBulletin, not sure on their polities.
    - Only Bitcoin accepted and will start process after 6 BitCoin confirmations, could take up to 60 minutes. After confirmed, will start transfer process. Sorry no credit card, check or PayPal but if you wish to use PayPal or credit card, you can try https://paxful.com/ but you are responsible for all fees.

I reserve the right to refund the $$$ if I suspect the funds are not legitimate.

I will provide all my contact information, phone number, LinkedIn profile, Facebook profile, etc. I am well established online and can be verified.

Not looking to waste your time or mine.

PM or Post any request or offers. No in a rush to sell so will wait for the right offer.

pc_user, Mar 12, 2017 IP