1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

various queries re post rules on FB

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Chantelle Dower, Sep 19, 2015.

Hi

I am relatively newbie and want to market on FB... WITHOUT BEING BANNED !

These are my queries..

1. Exactly what text can I put in a facebook image.. not the advertising images , but the images in the post itself... can these images, for example , include a call to action text, or references to the product or service or other marketing type language ( like reference to win win solutions etc)... this is specifically with regard to the fact that marketing content is not allowed in the posts now.

2. Can I put a shortened url in the article which links to the post.

3. I have a number of fanpages for different markets, some with the same pictures and information, same videos... some exactly the same, some different.. would this be banned ?

4. Are ads with marketing intent only banned from the newsfeed, or also on the sidebar? please could you look at the latest Tiffany Co videos on facebook.. these are marketing videos , but also entertainment.. would this kind of video be allowed in the newsfeed, since it is not aggressively marketing content. Have a look at the video in this link.. my query.. how much marketing cpntent is allowed together with the story?

see this link

http://digiday.com/platforms/facebook-ad-critic/

Thanks a lot

Chantelle Dower, Sep 19, 2015 IP
  2. jdjenkins

jdjenkins Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would concentrate on creating content that you think your audience would like. It's difficult to predict how the latest Facebook rules will affect particular posts, but certainly using less text in the images might be a good thing. I can't see any problem with shortened URLs.

jdjenkins, Sep 30, 2015 IP