1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

VanceAd CPA Affiliate Network - New to the Scene

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by VanceAd, Jun 1, 2010.

VanceAd CPA Network
    Advance with VanceAd.

I Just wanted to introduce myself to the forum. My name is Dave Behnk and I have launched VanceAd CPA Network. I just wanted to let everyone know about our Summer Contest for publishers. We are new, but not new to internet marketing. Its a great contest to get in.

Check us out or give us a call. We just launched today! We really need quality publishers. We have a 1800 number for support, we offer custom creative design form for free. So if there is an image you need designed to run your campaign, let us know! Our payment terms are flexible depending on traffic. Check us out today :)

Thanks to All,

David Behnk
    VanceAd Network LLC
    AdVance with VanceAd
    http://vancead.com

vanceadlogowhite.jpg

VanceAd, Jun 1, 2010 IP
  2. mtmjohn

mtmjohn Peon

Best Answers:
    Welcome to DigitalPoint David. Can you give us a little bit of more information about your network? Payment method, terms, how many offers, etc.

mtmjohn, Jun 2, 2010 IP
  3. elkhra

elkhra Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    another hasoffers cpa

what that will make it different from all other cpa using hasoffers all of them scam

be carefull everybody

elkhra, Jun 2, 2010 IP
  4. VanceAd

VanceAd Peon

Best Answers:
    I have been a part of the affiliate marketing world for a few years now. We are new, and being new (see previous post) are going to be prone to comments like this. I have worked really hard with other networks as an affiliate wanted to branch out into a network. We want to offer more than just the standard offers. Any network can get you the offer you need, but we will build creatives for you that aren't just the stock images. If you want us to design something for what you need, contact us. We have a toll free number to call for support. If quality is good and depending on the offer we can increase your terms.

Our goal is quality traffic. We are hoping publishers join this summer and take part in the summer revenue contest we are having.
    PM me if you need more information. Contact me on my cell listed on the contact page on our site. I ultimately want great relationships with the publishers on board.

I know that joining a new network can be wary, I do to this day. I do know that once you build a great relationship with a network, you stay with what works. Contact me and I hope we can make it work together.

Dave Behnk

VanceAd, Jun 2, 2010 IP
  5. on2track2

on2track2 Member

Best Answers:
    hasoffers is making everyone networks owners just like gpt sites lol.. i would rather stick with established networks , GOt scammed from many hasoffers powered one(1) man networks

on2track2, Jun 3, 2010 IP
  6. Incite

Incite Peon

Best Answers:
    I've worked with Dave for years on various campaigns. He has a ton of experience with social PPC and even went to the playboy mansion party last year. Definitely worth checking out his network as he can give good advice on campaigns that perform and make you creatives that will actually work.

As for HasOffers, I've done low XX,XXX in commissions with TattoMedia, the sister company to the one that created the platform and have to say I'm pretty impressed with what the platform offers. Sure it's less expensive but the tracking and the people behind the network are more important than the fact that it's HasOffers.

Incite, Jun 3, 2010 IP
  7. VanceAd

VanceAd Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey thanks Incite. I agree, Its really a great system. We run the professional build of it.

I welcome all publishers to try us out. We have a summer promotion going to get us started. Since we are new, you could easily place in the contest.

[​IMG]

VanceAd, Jun 3, 2010 IP
  8. tery

tery Peon

Best Answers:
    Just signed up, you shoud add more high payout and high convert incentives offers

tery, Jun 4, 2010 IP
  9. akira123454

akira123454 Peon

Best Answers:
    Looks like a decent network. This is a bit off topic, but... I just realized that if you reverse the words in your company's name you get AdVance :) That's pretty creative. Says a lot about you.

akira123454, Jun 4, 2010 IP
  10. tery

tery Peon

Best Answers:
    My account was blocked after its created just one day, even I still not promote any offers there, so .. what the hell ???

tery, Jun 4, 2010 IP
  11. VanceAd

VanceAd Peon

Best Answers:
    Tery I just pm you. Whats the name on the account? We have been disapproving applications if we cannot get a hold of the publishers via phone.

VanceAd, Jun 6, 2010 IP
  12. VanceAd

VanceAd Peon

Best Answers:
    Akira thanks! :)

VanceAd, Jun 6, 2010 IP
  13. hostizzle

hostizzle Peon

Best Answers:
    How are you with Asian traffic? Do you or TattoMedia have geotargeted advertisers looking for this kind of traffic?

Thanks,
    Mike

Last edited: Jun 10, 2010
    hostizzle, Jun 10, 2010 IP
  14. Mr Cash

Mr Cash Guest

Best Answers:
    I will try to check it out and let everyone know how it goes.

Mr Cash, Jun 10, 2010 IP
  15. VanceAd

VanceAd Peon

Best Answers:
    Travian Games is offered by both us and Tatto media. In my experience, this offer has been a good way to monetize asian traffic. Ill be honest, we currently focus on US, UK, and CA offers. We definitely can hunt down an offer you are looking for and more than likely have it added. We still adding campaigns daily.

Again, I really would like any quality publishers to join. We just added ACH as a method of payment.

[​IMG]

VanceAd, Jun 11, 2010 IP
  16. hostizzle

hostizzle Peon

Best Answers:
    I think CPALead is not serving Travian games--I'm intrigued.

I think that's the first time I've ever read the phrase, "xxxxxx is a good way to monetize Asian traffic."

I do have some "good" traffic, so perhaps this will work out.

Mike

hostizzle, Jun 11, 2010 IP
  17. GoCeltics

GoCeltics Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow, I should have done my homework before jumping right into a new network. I have been working with Vancead for a week now with some success but after a few emails and this forum, I have to say I'm a bit sceptical. I have decided to pause my campaign until all of my issues are resolved. I will keep this forum updated on my relationship with Vancead.

GoCeltics, Jun 14, 2010 IP
  18. GoCeltics

GoCeltics Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the heads up.

GoCeltics, Jun 14, 2010 IP
  19. GoCeltics

GoCeltics Peon

Best Answers:
    Sceptical no more, Vancead is the real deal! As long as you are generating quality traffic you will be successful with Vancead. Maybe there are a few bad apples out there with some cpa using hasoffers but that's not the case with Vancead. I just received payment and will continue to on a bi weekly basis. If you are into affiliate marketing and want to make some cash then do yourself and favor and sign up with Vancead.

GoCeltics

GoCeltics, Jun 15, 2010 IP
  20. VanceAd

VanceAd Peon

Best Answers:
    We can expedite your payment terms if you are a publisher who runs FB or POF. Join! :)

VanceAd, Jun 15, 2010 IP