1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Valueviewmedia.com - Cpm Ad Network Launch

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by njfail, Feb 5, 2013.

1. njfail

njfail Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey heshameka,

Could you PM me your account details?

njfail, Dec 5, 2013 IP
  2. biplabnayakhaldia

biplabnayakhaldia Member

Best Answers:
    I also not got my payment. 6 months passes away. Contacted many times.Got one response" I'd be happy to look into this for you; I should have a response on Monday afternoon.- Robert " But Monday never came.
    Is the network still alive?

biplabnayakhaldia, Feb 1, 2014 IP
  3. Martinericsson79

Martinericsson79 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    good to know, i was about to sign up with them, but after this i have my doubts

Martinericsson79, Feb 1, 2014 IP
  4. njfail

njfail Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    Yes, Value View Media is alive and doing well. I'm happy to answer any questions that popup here, or any emails and PMs.
    @biplabnayakhaldia , I'm sorry if there was a mishap with our emails. Your account was closed some time ago for having fraudulent/very low quality traffic.
    When we close an account, we subtract our server costs from the actual revenues received, and pay you the remaining amount. If a site has low quality traffic, the publisher's account earnings will not reflect the actual earnings. If the majority of traffic was fraudulent or of very low quality, there may be no remaining earnings to disperse. For example, if we receive 5 million impressions from a site, and only a few thousand of those views are legitimate and paid for, then its likely that our costs for servicing the overall impressions will be more than the revenue earned.
    If you have any other questions, you can PM me if emails are not working for you or post here.

@Martinericsson79 Currently for high quality sites we allow weekly PayPal payments (with a flat $1 fee in the US). However, this requires that you have a very active site with high quality traffic.
    Sites of average quality have the option of NET65 PayPal payments with a flat $1 fee in the US, or NET5 PayPal payments with a 10% fee.

If you purchase traffic from 3rd parties, i do not suggest using our network. Almost all of the accounts that have been closed that answered a survey for us were purchasing their traffic as opposed to having organic traffic or traffic from promotion/advertising.

njfail, Feb 1, 2014 IP