1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Valuable Content on @1.5/100 words (10+ Yrs of Exp)

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by SEO Content Demon, Apr 30, 2019.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello Fellows,

It’s been a great journey to be here at DP Forum for last 8 years. I have seen good success in freelance content writing niche and have worked with some of the best clients over these years.

During these years, I learned about search engine optimization, internet marketing and now I am trying my hands in affiliate marketing.

And for backing up the finance for these projects I have decide writing content again.

As a content writer I have a vast experience of 10+ years and as I have worked on various SEO and Marketing projects. Therefore I have a better understanding how to create a perfect blend of bots (search engines) as well as audience (real humans) oriented content pieces.

I am available online for most of the time – say approx 12 hrs in a day so I can sum up the assignments in estimated time.

I can write approximately 2000 words in a day for $2.00/100 words (Plus PayPal Fee).

If you have any queries then please contact me here:

Email –
    Skype – alok0985saharia
    What’sApp - +91 9650965683

Payment Mode – Paypal (Global), IMPS (India)

Regards
    Alok Saharia

Last edited: Mar 27, 2022
    SEO Content Demon, Apr 30, 2019 IP
  2. Mgswag14

Mgswag14 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Could you write me an article on Indian elections, and also some other politic related writing?

Mgswag14, May 2, 2019 IP