1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Validating on a regular site

Discussion in 'Co-op Advertising Network' started by joeydym, Dec 15, 2009.

I am trying to validate on a regular site and it not working, i keep getting the following error:

Site failed automatic validation as of 2009-12-15 (make sure URL and site type is correct - if everything is correct, make a request in the forum for assistance).

And i also have the site type set to other.

Any one have any ideas?

joeydym, Dec 15, 2009 IP
  2. BadBoyzStudioZ

BadBoyzStudioZ Peon

Best Answers:
    What you are saying sounds like you have the wrong nameserver settings from wherever you bought the domain to the host server. But your description of the problem is not clear enough to give you accurate data. On some servers it takes 24 or more hours to resolve a transfer. It might just be that you are checking too soon.

Since you are having that much difficulty, I would say go to the forum that it suggests to go to. One thing is that I am not clear on what you are really asking, I am guessing. Chances are you are guessing as well, if you catch my drift? ;)

BadBoyzStudioZ, Dec 15, 2009 IP