1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Valid Blog Posts to over 1,000 WordPress blogs. Cheap, and big value! Fast Turnaround

Discussion in 'Services' started by oxidati0n, Jan 13, 2009.

One of the most easiest, simplest and effective way to gain PR, traffic and backlinks!

NOTE: This is used through a automated script I developed, and blogs that are involved are willingly enough to participate in this. Some blogs require manual accepting, so you'll have to wait on that occasion.

It works past Akismet, and some other blogging spam services. Regardless, this isn't spam anyway.

How it works: We will automatically submit the comment, and URL to all blogs associated with this. Our system automatically posts at blogs, which Google bots will pick up and end up giving you PR, backlinks and traffic through search engines. Backlinks will gain buyers and blogs traffic, and PR. So, really, everyone wins!
    Blogs do not get paid, that's how we profit from this service. But, free traffic is never disappointing :)

So, you'll get a lot of traffic - thus equalling revenue. I can only handle on 30 sites a day for specific reasons, but will increase shortly.

Maximum Turnaround: 30 days:
    Estimated ROI: 60 days per ad

It takes around 3 hours per site, but won't be long. For 25% extra, we will send a full report on your purchase through e-mail.

Though, we cannot guarantee all posts will be accepted (blogs do change their acceptabilities from time-to-time) but you'll get the minimum you purchased (or your money back).

Pricing:
    50 blogs - $6
    200 blogs - $10
    500 blogs - $23
    all blogs (1,200+ right now) - $50

If you want a full report, +25%

You'll always get what you purchased, but all blogs is the most sold out. They sell out extremely fast. Prices can flunctuate at any time, and will be updated if so.

Payment via:
    PayPal, or AlertPay. Payment is always sent first, unless you have an iTrader of over 75.

Review copies: Yes. I will give 2 review copies of "50 blogs" with full report to users with an iTrader of over 75. Provided on a first come first serve basis.

If you'd like to add your blog on our system, do not hesitate to e-mail me at netcodesuk[at!]hotmail[dot.]com through MSN. I'll add your blog, and then you will begin to receive backlinks and traffic immediately. WordPress blogs (on Wordpress.com or Self-Hosted) are only accepted, no exceptions at all. If it requires changing blog, then so be it :)

oxidati0n, Jan 13, 2009 IP
  2. bin_asc

bin_asc Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I`d take a review package and will buy more if you do the job.

bin_asc, Jan 13, 2009 IP
  3. annera

annera Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would like to have the second review copy.
    But will you provide the report for the review service also so as we can judge the work was done perfectly.
    Thanks for the offer.

annera, Jan 13, 2009 IP
  4. bin_asc

bin_asc Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ok, this review took a bit longer than expected, but I did started getting links. Good work ! Totally trusted.

bin_asc, Feb 3, 2009 IP