1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Vacation Rental Website

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Bordeaux, Jan 17, 2015.

I'm planning to start a website which will offer the same service as ownersdirect, homeaway, etc but will target mainly local users.

I would like to know the following:

1. which software is the best for such website,
    2. how can i advertise the website in countries like France, England, Germany afterwards. Will banners on high traffic websites work?
    3. how much can it cost me for hiring someone develop and design the website if no software is used.

Bordeaux, Jan 17, 2015 IP
  2. Contactsandeep

Contactsandeep Banned

Best Answers:
    Please review our understating of project in your private message board with similar experience and our working strategy and let me know your idea on same.
    Skype me , would be glad to discuss more about the project requirement in detail.
    : sandeepshinde20

Contactsandeep, Feb 9, 2015 IP
  3. MisterHost.NET

MisterHost.NET Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Ill suggest you to use odesk and hire someone to do it. It will cost you 1-2k but you will have the rights to resell it. Good luck!

MisterHost.NET, Feb 9, 2015 IP
  4. aceriker

aceriker Banned

Best Answers:
    Its better to go with ready-made vacation rental script, which will be more cost effective and in very quick time you can move live. Also you can customize the additional features which you require.

aceriker, Feb 9, 2015 IP
  5. John Romano

John Romano Peon

Best Answers:
    I specialize in geographically targeted vacation rental websites. I really recommend a local site vs an international site because you will have much better chances competing with the big players. I created a free 30-minute webinar that you may find useful at: http://www.johnromano.com/catching-the-next-big-wave-in-the-travel-industry-vacation-rentals/

Last edited: Nov 12, 2015
    John Romano, Nov 12, 2015 IP