1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Using Yahoo Search Marketing APIs

Discussion in 'Yahoo Search Marketing' started by ext, Jun 17, 2007.

Hello,
    We are new to Yahoo Search Marketing Tool. If we get registered with Yahoo Search Marketing, Can we use Yahoo Search Marketing APIs for creating add and getting Keyword through Java Program?
    Please reply. Its urgent.

Thanks in advance
    EXT.

ext, Jun 17, 2007 IP
  2. YahooPete

YahooPete Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi there “ext”,

I saw your post regarding Yahoo! Search Marketing API and your question, “Can we use Yahoo Search Marketing APIs for creating add and getting Keyword through Java Program?” In short, the answer to your question is “yes.”

For information on about the program’s support for Java, please visit the following link: http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/developer/docs/V2/sample_code/index.php#SourceCode

Access to the Yahoo! Search Marketing APIs is open and free. Join the Developer Program by signing up at: http://developer.yahoo.com/searchmarketing/

To learn more about our Yahoo! Commercial API program, which provides additional technical and marketing support, as well as service level agreements and other benefits, read this entry on our Yahoo! Search Marketing Blog: http://www.ysmblog.com/blog/2007/06/06/dont-be-shy-with-that-api/

If you have any questions, feel free to post on this thread or private message me.

Hope this helps!

YahooPete

YahooPete, Jun 20, 2007 IP
  3. ext

ext Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi YahooPete,
    Thanks for your reply. Can you please tell, about cost I need to pay for using these apis.

Thanks in advance
    ext

ext, Jul 10, 2007 IP
  4. YahooPete

YahooPete Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi there "ext"

Thanks for your feedback!

As I mentioned in my previous post, access to the Yahoo! Search Marketing APIs is open and free.

All the best,
    YahooPete

YahooPete, Jul 10, 2007 IP
  5. ext

ext Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi YahooPete,
    Thanks for your quick reply. Can you please give me an idea about how quota points are decided. Like in Google Adwords they gives 1000 api units. In case Yahoo Search Marketing how quota points are assigned?:confused:
    And how can I reset my quota?

Please replay soon
    ext

ext, Jul 11, 2007 IP