1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Using VPN over adsense ads

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by royalstar_23, Jan 28, 2015.

1. kingbily

kingbily Banned

Best Answers:
    When it comes to adsense .. here is a simple thing to consider ..

OK google is one of the , if not the, richest companies out there .. and they got to the top with a lot of TALENT among other things working for them right ? .. so before they PAY you , ie GIVE you money .. they are going to make DAMM sure you deserve it ..
    so they will know what ip you have , what os you have , what pc you have , what hardware you have etc etc ..

just my 2 cents and these are my personal opinions and i could be totally wrong on any of them

kingbily, Feb 6, 2019 IP
  2. haveseo

haveseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google track clicks not only by using IP address. If it was the case, you could have fraud clicks, but it has many other algorithms to follow and track your clicks. For example the timing between each click, the ratio of visitors and clicks and so many other factors. So i highly suggest to avoid cheating your Adsense account because your account will be disabled and deactivated for ever soon.

haveseo, May 14, 2019 IP
  3. AlphaNine_Vini

AlphaNine_Vini Active Member

Best Answers:
    It could be very risky to do such an activity. Your account can be blocked any time. It is always better to make a strategy for driving large volume of genuine traffic and earn revenue from Legitimate clicks.

AlphaNine_Vini, May 14, 2019 IP
  4. muhammetmustafa

muhammetmustafa Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the messages was informative

muhammetmustafa, May 17, 2019 IP
  5. Felizardo Dela Cruz

Felizardo Dela Cruz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i got banned once by encouraging people to click my own ads. Now I learn a lesson

Felizardo Dela Cruz, May 25, 2019 IP
  6. Naphtali polycarp

Naphtali polycarp Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I tried the same thing at the end of the day AdSense finds out and gave me a 30 days suspension I will not advice anyone to do that.

Naphtali polycarp, Jan 10, 2020 IP
  7. BadSyntax

BadSyntax Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Why is this even a topic. I suspect you're wanting to click your own ads while using a VPN. If you're into being banned, by all means. Otherwise your "client" will eventually be found out and banned.

BadSyntax, Jan 10, 2020 IP