1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Using Video To Drive Leads and Sales for Affiliates

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Langknow, Apr 18, 2014.

Hi guys,

I'm pretty new to affiliate marketing, but I don't see alot of affiliates doing video and I'm wondering why ?

To me, I think producing high quality videos about affiliate products is a good way to build audience trust, especially if the videos are genuine and not spammy. For example, I just typed african mango review on youtube, and most of the videos are the spammy short, powerpoint presentation with text and music in the background, the directly links to the affiliate offer.

If you keep looking, you'll also find some fake fiverr reviews that some affiliate probably paid $5 dollars for to upload and create.

My thinking is that I would create a unique youtube channel, where I review affiliate products. The production value would probably be higher than just using a webcam, and instead of directing people to the affiliate offer directly, I would link them to my email list.

Has anybody here have success with using videos ? Or is this just too complicated ? Are there any courses out there that teach you how to become a youtube celebrity ?

Has anybody used youtube video ads for affiliate products ?

Langknow, Apr 18, 2014 IP