1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Using Strange Words Attract More For Clicking Links (Amazon)

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by Michael Leng, Sep 20, 2013.

?

What is your idea for using Formal or Informal word for draw out link's clicking?

Poll closed Nov 28, 2013.
  1. Formal grammar word

100.0%
  2. Informal grammar word

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
    Formal grammar words are always best for somethings officially. But, not for draw attention from people to click on links of the page.

I have learnt by myself finding what kind of linking-words would more attract to visitors for clicking the links and then leading to Amazon page.

I re-write my links state such as from "MP3 Download aStore" to "Top Click Likes MP3 D/Load@Amazon.COM" a few day ago. Then notice that the click is going up amazingly. However, sales items is still in silent.

How do you find my idea? Please, feel free to share.

Michael Leng, Sep 20, 2013 IP
  2. Dr.Cooper

Dr.Cooper Peon

Best Answers:
    Hm, this is really a good idea. I think being formal and having a good grammar is really nice to attract people too. Being professional always gives the right impressions to the buyer.
    Thanks for sharing. :)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr.Cooper, Sep 22, 2013 IP
  3. ktp2012

ktp2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Michael Leng is right. In Business someone must be creative and innovative, using informal grammar words is one idea, native English will pay attention for incorrect ( unusual ) grammar ,and last they engage to click , it is good idea

ktp2012, Sep 25, 2013 IP