1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

using same domains that were under an adsense account on a new account??

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by shuman202, Dec 5, 2012.

i had an adsense account is disabled for policy violation something that i admit i had about 10 domains under it i have opened a new account it works for few months but they found that the same account is relatted to an disabled account that's why they close my second account i'm thinking to open a new account using my wife name not mine and i'm willing not to violate the policies my question is can i use the same domains under the new account or they will find out that it's related to a banned account i'm thinking of buying a similar new domains and 301 the old domains to the new ones i just don't know can i use the same domains or i buy new domains and use 301 redirect i want to start fresh with adsnese i want not to violate their policies and i don't want to get banned best regards

shuman202, Dec 5, 2012 IP