1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Using RSS to feed my site with updated contents

Discussion in 'XML & RSS' started by Mido, Dec 27, 2005.

i saw this tip on adsense mint that i got it and more from a real good friend :) of digitalpoint forums and its talking about feeding the site with rss feeds to get new autmotaic contents and its realy great but!
    where i can get rss links support more than headlines news i mean including images and html full descriptin all i have now is headlines with some decriptin but need more to fill my spaces :confused:

any rss good resources or tips will be good to post here :)

Mido, Dec 27, 2005 IP
  2. andriusk

andriusk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Try looking at various blog directories and you can find some of them that syndicate full content.
    P.S. I do not know what about pictures, but full articles can be found there.

andriusk, Dec 27, 2005 IP
  3. Mido

Mido Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    images in rss but its just one site and i need more about all topics i need :S

Mido, Dec 27, 2005 IP
  4. Kings

Kings Peon

Best Answers:
    Be very careful though when using RSS feeds, especially those that have full content. Most feeds are non-commercial personal use only, and I'd be extremely annoyed if someone was using my full-content feeds.

Kings, Dec 27, 2005 IP