1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Using Photoshop to Create Blog Graphics

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by Zhirou, Dec 19, 2015.

Hey, guys!
    As a blogger, I understand the importance of having a blog post graphic that accurately represents my post, created by me (an example would be the post graphic in my [http://www.zhiroug.com/blog/selecting-a-straightforward-colour-scheme-for-your-blog/19/12/2015] post).
    I use Photoshop for these designs. However, I do believe that Photoshop's main purpose is used to edit images, and some bloggers have suggested that "migrating" to Illustrator, or a relatively new software, such as Affinity Designer, would be a better choice at creating these blog graphics.
    What do you use to create your blog graphics? What are your opinions about this?

Zhirou, Dec 19, 2015 IP
  2. bijutoha

bijutoha Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think PS is the first priority to make blog graphics for me. You said Affinity, It is one of the best alternative to PS, Unfortunately, It is only for Mac user. Illustrator, CorelDRAW, Gimp are also perfect for my job.

bijutoha, Dec 21, 2015 IP
  3. mangobyte

mangobyte Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Photoshop is All rounder sw. It is used in all types of designing e.g., Web Design, Graphic Design and also Print media designs.

mangobyte, Dec 28, 2015 IP
  4. Vikas Monga

Vikas Monga Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    HI Zhirou,

Your query is quite good, and as per my user experience Blog Graphics is a really good opinion because people always looking for larger information in lesser time. Moreover, Graphics must be so professional that attracts the user at first sight because "1st impression is the last one". Adding to it, now a days everybody is so busy in their personal as well as professional time and don't have enough time to read complete blog.

I would suggest you to express the conclusion of your blog in the Graphics so that people can easily understand your Blog and your views.

Thanks and Regards,
    Vikas M.

Actually, there are a number of software available for Graphics designing but Photoshop CC is best for We and and Blog Graphics designing because it gives you easy access to all the tool, it's very user friendly.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2016
    Vikas Monga, Jan 9, 2016 IP