1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Using old AdSense for Search code

Discussion in 'Reporting & Stats' started by Michau, Feb 11, 2009.

I am running a revenue sharing site. Therefre I am using old legacy AdSense codes (because they are easier to modify). Old ad unit and link codes work great. However, I put an old AdSense for Search code today on the site. The search works - I made a search and got Web results and ads. However, I don't see any statistics under "AdSense for search" - it says "no data", whereas my other AdSense stats are updated regularly.

So, my question is, do the old AdSense for Search codes still work? Anyone using them?

Michau, Feb 11, 2009 IP
  2. mdamin76

mdamin76 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google have improved their adsense for search with some new features like watermark. If you see no results with the old code, I guess it's better to change it to the new code.

mdamin76, Feb 11, 2009 IP
  3. movidalatina

movidalatina Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I use the old codes aswell, search too
    Havent noticed any probs. in stats tho.

movidalatina, Feb 11, 2009 IP
  4. Michau

Michau Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I do see results and ads. Just no stats and no revenue whatsoever :( But if you have your search earnings in the stats, there must be something wrong with my code. I will re-check it.

Michau, Feb 12, 2009 IP