1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Using Link Directory Websites to Build Backlinks

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by The SEO Man, Apr 2, 2013.

Do you use Link Directory Websites to Build Backlinks to your website?

- if yes.. How has it worked out for you?

Which type of link directory do you use..?
    Premium Link Directory or Free Link Directory

- if no.. Why don't you use link directory websites?

I have been hearing a lot of noise from some webmasters insisting that link directories are no longer effective, honestly, it makes me laugh every time...

I wrote more about using link a directory to properly develop backlinks

USING A DIRECTORY TO PROPERLY DEVELOP BACKLINKS AND PROMOTE ORGANIC TRAFFIC FOR FREE

I would like to see what experiences other members have had while using free link directories and premium link directory websites, to optimize websites and boost keyword performance?

The SEO Man, Apr 2, 2013 IP
  2. alex06295

alex06295 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Link directories are helpful of course, there is no doubt to it, I would say that submit fresh description only this would give huge benefit, also use only relevant directories and high pr directories for better result!

alex06295, Apr 2, 2013 IP
  3. Surminga

Surminga Member

Best Answers:
    I use link directories within my strategies - the only pointers are that I do it manually, research every directory and pick the ones that are ultimately going to benefit my site.

Make sure they are niche related and worthwhile to link to your site that will offer you something and not penalise your site. Blog directories are brilliant for a blog if that is the platform you are using.

Surminga, Apr 3, 2013 IP
  4. Richard1991

Richard1991 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Directories submission is the most effective way for getting valuable backlinks t o your site.High page rank directories could be powerful for your site.

Richard1991, Apr 4, 2013 IP
  5. RoyalRoger

RoyalRoger Peon

Best Answers:
    i am using lot of link directories and they are very good for my site its depend on what you want free link directory or paid directories but paid directories are useful

RoyalRoger, Apr 4, 2013 IP
  6. Directory-Empire

Directory-Empire Member

Best Answers:
    Paid directories remain very useful - as long as they have actively pruned bad links.

Directory-Empire, Apr 4, 2013 IP