1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Using Google Adwords to recruit affiliates?

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by VanguardC, Aug 6, 2015.

I have recently started an affiliate program on my site where affiliates get 25% of every sale. I also have a $100 Adwords Coupon. I'm wondering if anybody here has had any success in recruiting affiliates with Google Adwords and if so, what keywords did you use and what was the CPC?

For context, I sell smartphone cases at http://vanguardcases.com

VanguardC, Aug 6, 2015 IP
  2. webguy84

webguy84 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've never done it myself but I do know of some companies that have done it successfully.. So yeah, it does work. You just need to target the right keywords...

webguy84, Aug 7, 2015 IP
  3. suwandichen13

suwandichen13 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    not sure about affiliate with adwords. the worst case you end up losing your coupon and gain nothing.

suwandichen13, Aug 7, 2015 IP
  4. devjeetsingh

devjeetsingh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Even I never tried to sale affiliate program with Google Adwords. Perhaps I would go with Facebook ads for such kinds of promotional work.

devjeetsingh, Sep 9, 2015 IP
  5. mrvm1

mrvm1 Peon

Best Answers:
    hi
    i also have an affiliate program and never tried to recruit using adwords as you may pay alot for clicks without a single sign up. I find going to your niche forums ad try to recruit there or another tip is to type in your niche in google ie ' smartphone cases ' and see what affiliates websites come up in the search results and contact them to see if they want to join you, it works and they can only say no , maybe explain the benefits for them and obviously inform them how much they will earn with you

Good luck

Mac
    theaffiliatepod.co.uk

mrvm1, Jan 2, 2016 IP