1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Using fiverr to buy traffic for your site is a waste of time...

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by qwikad.com, Mar 6, 2012.

1. Mr.John90

Mr.John90 Member

Best Answers:
    Fiverr is just fake. Try getting your traffic from adwords or other ad networks.

Mr.John90, Apr 25, 2016 IP
  2. 24Hours

24Hours Member

Best Answers:
    Fiverr is a mixed bag, you just have to be a smart shopper as you would on Ebay, Craigslist, or many other types of outlets. Buying cheap traffic is a bad idea no matter where you bought it from - that is not Fiverr's fault. I'm a Fiverr seller and while I've seen many things on there (and other sites) that are likely not worth the money or contain some false advertising, I have also purchased many gigs from pros there that did a great job for the money. I aspire to be seen as one of them, but that being said, before I became a seller I was a buyer and had the same view of it as I do now. All of these sites that contain ads from individuals need to be handled with caution and pruned for the gems.

24Hours, Apr 25, 2016 IP
  3. socialsite

socialsite Member

Best Answers:
    Not all traffic from Fiverr is bad it all depends on what your actually buying. If you buy a traffic software that can bring you traffic every single day either on autopilot or semi autopilot then it is well worth buying. So find a seller like me that sells traffic software and then you can use it every single day and get your monies worth over and over again.

socialsite, Apr 26, 2016 IP
  4. Mr.John90

Mr.John90 Member

Best Answers:
    How a software can bring traffic to your website? Which type of traffic it will be?

Mr.John90, Apr 26, 2016 IP
  5. socialsite

socialsite Member

Best Answers:
    There is tons of software for tons of different sites that can be used. One of the programs I have and use the most is my Backpage poster. It can post ads on Backpage and unlike craigslist my ads never gets flagged and taken down. I have other marketing software as well like traffic exchange bots too. So if your wanting to start automating your advertising and saving a ton of time then let me know which ones you want. I sell my Backpage poster for $17 and I have a free trial I can give out as well.

socialsite, Apr 27, 2016 IP
  6. Marlon Hall

Marlon Hall Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yesterday my adsense account was just disabled while using a traffic service from Fiverr. BUT...I agree with 24hours's post. Fiverr is a big mixed bag. After buying a lot of bad traffic on fiverr I actually found a source on fiverr that was actually very good. Was not getting a ton of visits but I was getting good adsense clicks. I began making about $4-$8 per day. After a month of setting off zero alarms with Google, my account was disabled right after I began sending the traffic to a site which I believed violated many of Google's TOS.
    I believe the original site violated a few terms also. I think it was also no coincidence that my account was immediately disabled after finally hitting the $100 threshold.

Marlon Hall, Aug 16, 2016 IP
  7. traffic97

traffic97 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Never buy fiverr traffic. Full scam with automated bots that simply destructs your stats counter nothing else.

traffic97, Sep 7, 2016 IP
    samilee80 likes this.
  8. crysmolly

crysmolly Peon

Best Answers:
    Do not have too much expectations for fiverr traffic, even better save the money what would you spend on it! Most sellers are provide cheap resell traffic.

crysmolly, Sep 10, 2016 IP