1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Using Expired Domains

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by tunescool, Aug 27, 2017.

i hope you guys can help me i have 4 expired domains already doing nothing

i thought i could just redirect them to my site. you read and read that expired domains keep their worth. the ones i have are apparently doing nothing. im sure at one time they were on the first page, in fact i know

what do i do to get them to act as the domains they once were, do i just put some content on it with keywords, then redirect people to my site from that site

how do i get a page 1 probably number 1 position expired domain to do anything for me. can i look up the keywords it ranked for at one time somewhere

tunescool, Aug 27, 2017 IP
  2. tunescool

tunescool Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    im not really finding keywords for the domains, some but minimal, and i know these sites ranked at least #1 at some time

can i just start some blogs and throw some content on it with my keywords, and leave a link to my site on them. will i still get the expired domains worth

tunescool, Sep 4, 2017 IP
  3. Latic

Latic Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You'll want to use a tool like SEOmoz to check to see if they had keywords already ranked for them.

If they do you'll want to use an archive service to check what the content was and then try and optimise the new content to be similar, but more geared towards the keywords you've found.

How are you currently looking for keywords?

Latic, Sep 4, 2017 IP
  4. tunescool

tunescool Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    i know theres no real keywords for them, like 1, someone helped me on BHW figure that out. they were pic sites, fansites, one was a huge pic/news site that ranked #1 for years. but, the celebrities the sites were for are the fashion designers i have a blog/store for. so i want to get people searching for them now to my store. searching by name, not fashion labels. and they were the second most searched for fashion designers of 2016 according to google, so its worth all this if i can get something done

tunescool, Sep 4, 2017 IP
  5. Latic

Latic Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ah, the only real advantage of using expired domains are "stealing" existing keywords + if they have authority attached to the domains.

If you want to PM me the domain or list it here I'll run it via SEOmoz.

Latic, Sep 4, 2017 IP